Recent content by Kemez

1. K

Post Question Android 12

First run after update. I really see nothing different in the way the phone behaves besides the new notification panel. Battery may seem a little bit better. Well see asking the way.
  2. K

Post Question Fullscreen not working for some games COC

This is app managed but that is actually good as the area behind the camera isn't touch responsive so it would not work in some cases.
  3. K

Post Question Improving battery life

I see a big change with location off. Just put it on qith quick toggle when needed. The standby is much much better with just this change for me. I have 5G because my plan doesn't allow it either way.
  4. K

Post Question Asus zenfone 8 , I purchased a new Asus zenfone 8 dual SIM 2weeks ago . But the battery life is just shocking. Had anyone have any thoughts on this ?

This is not poor. With 2 active sims that is actually quite good. Just think for a minute why the flagships of the top companies almost never get dual sim option (at least in Europe and America). If you need dual sim there are some downs to that.
  5. K

Post General Android 12 Beta 2

Can you point the bugs you found? Just above someone wrote he uses it daily and it works great... I hope that 12 will be officially released soon, however.
  6. K

Post Question Is the area around camera touch responsive??

Really?? Your area is a little bigger and just below the camera level it also works for me. Can you check if the red area work's? If you have a menu button on the corner like I draw, does it work?
  7. K

Thread Question Is the area around camera touch responsive??

I have enabled full screen mode on most apps as the cut out doesn't bother me visually. Unfortunately I found out that the area between the hole and border on the left and top doesn't seem to respond to touch. This bothers me a lot as there is most often a menu button on sites! I use Vivaldi...
  8. K

Post Question Asus zenfone 8 , I purchased a new Asus zenfone 8 dual SIM 2weeks ago . But the battery life is just shocking. Had anyone have any thoughts on this ?

Although I will not change my Zenfone 8 back for the LG V30, mostly due to way worse camera and used out battery, I have to admit that the V30 was seductive besides being brilliant technically for it's time. ZF8 is proper and more advanced in almost every imaginable area (wired audio is worse)...
  9. K

Post Question Accubattery capacity readings

No, I didn't play with any modding. I have enabled power save in dev options. And I have auto ultra durable after 10pm. I just say that I can't see any difference in performance between this and dynamic. I have it still on 90hz as i changed the defaults. From my experience the two things that...
  10. K

This is not a good summary. 34h idle eats up around 60% so the SOT of 4h was only on 40% which is very good. When I use the phone more intensively I have around 14h use with 6h SOT. If you'd just use it purely with screen on you'd get over 7h SOT continuously. For me the phone is enough - I get...
  11. K

As you can see below the results are quite good. Got 34h runtime with over 4h SOT. The battery is still showed as small. I did install the latest update, set preferred 3g (i have wifi almost everywhere and for background sync 3g is more than enough), and switched on battery saver in developer...
  12. K

From my experience the Durable mode doesn't give me more juice than Dynamic. I confirm that disabling location improves the time. I also have set 90Hz instead of Auto and I don't know which one is better. In the evening when it turns to durable it sets to 60 of course. I have the rest of...
  13. K

Post General Battery life and optimization

It's per hour. You can get probably less when switching off connection of data. I am leaving the phone fully ready as I have used it during the day - just put in ultra durable mode.
  14. K

Post General Battery life and optimization

I get between 1,3 - 1,8 percent during night in deep sleep. Confirmed by AccuBattery.
  15. K

Post Question Has heating issue of this phone been fixed?

So you live in the same climate as I do. My phone gave me a warning on recording once, when in direct sunlight at around 34C. It has been after around 15min of recording and cooling it in shade or water instantly allowed me to record more. You say that the camera closes after few minutes of...