Recent content by kemz_a

1. kemz_a

Post TWRP and Root for OnePlus 6 on Oxygen OS 10 Stable/Beta

I'm having an issue with the lastest OOS 10.3.1 update. Updated from 10.3 using method B. I used that method before to update from 10.2 to 10.3 so i thought i would be good. But now I'm getting persmission controller keeps stopping error and i dont know why. Is there a fix for this?
  2. kemz_a

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.2

Having the same issue on 10.0.1
  3. kemz_a

Nevermind I figured it out. I'm good now?
  4. kemz_a

Question. I'm attempting this again from OOS 9.0.9 so method B. I have done everything up to step 5. Now I'm wondering am I suppose to click install on magisk at the top because at the bottom it still says uninstall even tho I did it twice before I did anything else?
  5. kemz_a

After fixing the issue I figured out where I went wrong. Didn't remove the pattern or finger print security I had on the phone which caused an issue when I got into twrp. Whenever I tried to enter the pattern nothing happened, so by pressing cancel and moving forward that's where all the files...
  6. kemz_a

Its weird idk what i'm doing wrong. but oh well :(. thanks again. currently downloading the brick tool hopefully that works, if not i'm truly screwed. Thanks again for trying to help.
  7. kemz_a

Everything you suggest isnt working smh
  8. kemz_a

how to do I get to that if I'm stuck at the unlock bootloader screen? ---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ---------- Thanks, but it doesn't work. When i installed twrp all the folders are showing weird names. I tried to push the boot.img to the phone and...
  9. kemz_a

Sooo I tried following this guide and ending up bricking my phone lol. Guess i'm still a noob with android.
  10. kemz_a

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

I have been trying and failing to update to the latest version. Each time I install it my phone boots then reboots to recovery. Tried with v19.2 and it's doing the same thing. After running the magisk uninstaller I'm able to flash V18.1 whichs boot without issue. It's the only version I've tried...
  11. kemz_a

Thank you
  12. kemz_a

Does anyone have a link to v19. 2?
  13. kemz_a

Same issue. Ended up doing a factory reset and yet it still won't install. So now I'm back on 18.0. Will Wait till whatever is wrong with 18.1 to be fixed
  14. kemz_a

Recently resinstalled stock rom on my nexus4, installed magisk but now I'm having issues trying to install the App Systemizer module. Magisk keeps crashing when I try to download and install thru the app. When I try searching on the phone to install it thru the app again it crashed. Tried thru...