• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Ken C

1. Ken C

Post [ROOT] H872 (up to and including 20g)

Piece of advice for y'all. Not to fwul off a USB stick. Why you guys are adding another variable to this is beyond me. In the instructions is pointed out that your better off running it that way. Your losing dlmode so to how the laf partition gets rewritten to allow us to root the device. There...
  2. Ken C

Post [LIVE-ISO][FWUL]adb/fastboot without any installation and driver issues [v3.2]

From the op: keep in mind: Even running in a VM is supported you will have best performance and best user experience when running from DVD/USB-Stick instead Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  3. Ken C

Post [STOCK] [H872] [20d] T-Mobile G6 Stock Collection

weakNPCdotCom Don't know how much your watching these threads but I got a question for ya. I've been having issues in twrp while flashing certain things. I'm getting errors 1,6,&7 in twrp flashing some files. Magisk is the biggest pain. I've been looking for answers and I keep coming across...
  4. Ken C

Post [ROM][H870][US997][H872][H870DS][A11] HavocOS-v4.8[Official]

I was under the impression that Beast was pie compatable or had recently become so. Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  5. Ken C

Post [TOOL] KDZZ - Create Flashable Zip from KDZ Files (DISCONTINUED)

weakNPCdotCom Very cool man. I was trying to pull that F version you have but it kept stopping at 87% the way it would be cool to just update. I've subscribed to this thread so I'll keep an eye on what your up to Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  6. Ken C

Post [TOOL] KDZZ - Create Flashable Zip from KDZ Files (DISCONTINUED)

Very cool. I'll be playing with it. I'm fairly sure I can follow those instructions (not gonna lie, they'll be a learning curve) now to get the wife off my pc to try it out. Lol... Girl fried hers using the wrong cable. I'm liking this though. Have you been talking with nak3d? Last I spoke to...
  7. Ken C

Post [ROOT] H872 (up to and including 20g)

Go here : https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Exda-developers%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D3897208&share_tid=3897208&share_fid=3793&share_type=t Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------...
  8. Ken C

Post [ROM] [STOCK] H872 20g

Just wanted to let you know that, that worked. Running fine now. Thanks for the help I'd have never thought of that. Now, thinking about it there's probably some kind of connection taking place between the kernel and the SD card that gets left behind with a wipe that caused it. Just guessing...
  9. Ken C

I was using that beast kernel before the flash to g, but after that whatever is built in. Clean and dirty flashes have me the same issue. When I went back it was from the ground up I was running stock on d with no problems. Not bitching just throwing it out there. Sent from my LG-H872 using...
  10. Ken C

Went back to 20d and not having the card curruption issue Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  11. Ken C

So I just flashed this and for stone reason I'm getting an SD corrupted message.which is kind weird since I've installed it twice from the SD card. Any thoughts? Haven't tried reflashing the 20d I was on before yet to see if I get it again Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  12. Ken C

Post [RECOVERY] [TWRP - V3.2.3-1 For H870, H872, US997] [unofficial]

I got it, thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this, don't know if I'd have the patience, but know I don't have the time to figure it out. Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  13. Ken C

That would be sweet. I'm still on 20d tried to get that copy of F that's out there but it keeps crapping out at 87% for some reason. Something I think I should mention, I had a bunch of encryption issues rooting (fairly sure you saw it lol) I think weakNPCdotCom was working those encryption...
  14. Ken C

That would be great to be able to take the updates. I've been wondering about that for some time now. My thought was using the kdz and only flashing certain partitions using lgup. Thanks for your work man I truly appreciate it
  15. Ken C

Post [ROM][H870][US997][H872][H870DS][A11] HavocOS-v4.8[Official]

Thank you. Guess I wanted to hear somebody else say it Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk