Recent content by KennyHO

1. K

Post [APP] XiaoAi Lite Multi Language (English for now)

Hi friend. what does it look like with your app? will you add support for more headphones there?
  2. K

hi ... can you add support for Mi AIR 2 PRO there as well? hi ... can you add support for Mi AIR 2 PRO there as well? thanks
  3. K

where did the link to the translation app disappear? has anyone deleted it?
  4. K

Hi ... I have Xiaomi Air 2 PRO and I didn't find them on any older ENG version of the app, so I had to install the latest one, but it's just China. Will there be a newer version yet to be translated? well thank you
  5. K

Post Samsung Health Monitor v1.1.0.167

I couldn't find a post but it works..I just did ... it works..2-3 attempts but it works ...thanks very much
  6. K

Post Samsung Health Monitor v1.1.0.167

hi ... please i have a Xiaomi phone and the app doesn't work. Does anyone have experience with a port to another brand? Thanks you
  7. K

Post Fcc Car Launcher [official thread]

Hi. Do we have any new skins on the FCC? or any advice?
  8. K

Post camera stabilization

thank you .... and you can not advise any better app on photo and camera?
  9. K

Thread camera stabilization

hello ... can anyone advise me on which video settings are the best stabilization? I don't see the difference and the video is shaky :( thank you
  10. K

Thread Redmi S2 connect TV

please, is it possible to connect S2 with HDMI TV cable? i have not smart tv Thanks you
  11. K

Post [ROM] [5.1.1_r26][FULL-O3][i9300] RESURRECTION REMIX 5.5.9[GCC 5.2][OPTIMIZED]

How do I uninstall the Google search bar. Causes difficulty on my desktop
  12. K

Post [ROM][15/07/16][LP][5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 for One Mini (M4) - CM12.1 Kernel

Im NOT HAPPY :( can't find my network. Still the same error. not visible my SIM card HELP pls
  13. K

Post [ROM][Candy5][Android 5.0.2][Lollipop][m4]

I have exactly the same problem :( T-Mobile SK
  14. K

Post CyanogenMod 11.0 for HTC One Mini - m4

HTC BlinkFeed hi ... can someone help with App HTC BlinkFeed? I would like to install it. thx