Recent content by KENSHIRO7867

1. K

Post Development [RECOVERY] [12] [OFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

so to make sure that it remains on the twrp 3.5.1 just flashed, I have to immediately put a custom rom? crdroid type 7.7
  2. K

Post Development [RECOVERY] [12] [OFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

Sorry I have the global version 12.5.1.0 RJUEUXM and after unlocking the bootloader whether I put the 3.5.1 of 22.06 or the 3.5.2 of 30.06 as twrp recovery, both are installed, but on reboot but then when I turn off the device and go back to recovery there is the recovery of miui 5.0. Can you...
  3. K

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM Android 11 [vayu/bhima]

ok i understood, but wich rom? the arrows it's ok?
  4. K

What are these Rom? I am interested in these updates for a correct functioning of the device over time, despite the modified twrp and the root. Thanks so much
  5. K

Sorry for my bad english. I meant that once the full version of this Custom Rom is installed, then future updates, always on this rom, can be easily done without having to delete or format the device every time.
  6. K

sorry for the question are there updates without having to format the device every time?
  7. K

Thread migrate 2.1 error 7

I unlocked the bootlader installs the twrp and then rooted and then updated to version 20 and installed skyvalex for the call recording all ok. I have the miui 11.03, European version (PGGEUXM) I made a backup of my old phone with android 9 not xiaomi (leeco) with apk migrate version 2.1. I...
  8. K

Post [GUIDE][BEGONIA]Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP and Root[PROPER]

Good afternoon today finally after 168 hours I unlocked the bootlader installs the twrp and then rooted and then updated to version 20 and installed skyvalex for the call recording all ok. Thanks for this guide. I have the miui 11.03, European version (PGGEUXM) and now the only thing I wait for...
  9. K

Post [UNOFFICIAL][RECOVERY][UNIFIED][begonia/begoniain] OrangeFox Recovery Project [R11.1]

Great:good:. So, for twrp and root about my xiami 11.0.3 europe i must check this guide? https://xdaforums.com/redmi-note-8-pro/how-to/guide-unlock-bootloader-flash-twrp-root-t3995919 Thank you
  10. K

Post [UNOFFICIAL][RECOVERY][UNIFIED][begonia/begoniain] OrangeFox Recovery Project [R11.1]

It's a very pity:(. I hope that your battery when will completly discharge it revive
  11. K

hi, i have the version 11.0.3.0 global stable (PGGEUXM), after unlocking the bootloader can i use this twrp orange? It's compatible?