Recent content by kentceo

1. K

Post [Discontinued][ARM64][ROM][11.0][OFFICAL] AICP 16.1 [Addison]

Please forgive me. It's too late to answer my bad habit. Here is the getprop code. hoping this can help the future. The main problem is that the bootloaders from the retail version. I can't make a loader from the cn version. the retail loader has the highest version. in the retail version (full...
  2. K

Sorry, I didn't know, on other versions of twrp there is no necessary vendor path for custom firmware. I found a solution to what needs to be done for nfc to work 100% on the retcn. need to rename the file from libnfc-nxp_retcn.conf and replace to libnfc-nxp.conf in the /vendor/etc folder. It...
  3. K

I'm sorry I put it wrong. I tried other options later, because the firmware on the 8 ret cn did not help. I always flashed first on 8 ret cn for custom roms. Now the situation has not changed, I set the aicp aicp_addison_r-16.1-WEEKLY-20220514 with a fix NFC cn and last...
  4. K

Thank you! I will definitely put and write an answer here. While I tried to put the latest aicp on android 7.1 (retail, cn), the result is the same :( This firmware AICP is very good, the screen time for about 6 hours on a new battery (gapps nano), in addition to the battery mod and the...
  5. K

Thank you for your support! But I'm more confused. The phone on the Addison platform is a retail version and an unlocked bootloader officially. The whole problem is in the radio and nfc and it is not clear why on some custom firmware it always works like a lineage. On the retail firmware...
  6. K

Yes, of course this is the XT1635-03 model, I bought it in China 2016 new retail in packaging. This is definitely not a restored model. Unlocked bootloader on official site motorola. Normally, only the Chinese original firmware (nfc, radio) and lineage 32 bit firmware work fine on this model :(
  7. K

Sorry for the long silence. I was returning the phone back to the Chinese version of android 8.0 XT1635-03_ADDISON_RETCN_8.0.0_OCN27.82-24_cid11 (latest cn firmware, with latest retail firmware have radio module lost). Now I have installed the latest aicp_addison_r-16.1-WEEKLY-20220430 and...
  8. K

I'm sorry if there has already been such a question. i search aicp thread Phone with rom constantly changing (blink) nfc status, nfc does not work after the charge becomes less than 50%. Perhaps this is due I have a Chinese version of the moto xt1635-03 phone, I tried different versions of aicp...