Recent content by KeTuRr74

1. KeTuRr74

Post General [OneUI 5 Beta] (Exynos) Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra Beta Thread

You have to download platform-tools and extract it to your C: Go into the platform tools and open cmd, Type .\adb.exe devices and see if you have an output
  2. KeTuRr74

You have to type .\adb.exe sideload .\update.zip
  3. KeTuRr74

You have to do : Download update bin, Rename it to update.zip and move it to your adb folder, On your computer, go into your adb(or platform-tools) folder, open powershell or cmd and type : .\adb.exe devices You should see on your phone a popup to allow adb connection, allow it and you will see...
  4. KeTuRr74

Just tried, worked fine thanks !
  5. KeTuRr74

Flashed the second beta via adb, Alliance Shield method don't work for me. When i click on open, there is nothing Lets see how the beta 2 is !
  6. KeTuRr74

Just tried to go on Twitter and scroll and the issue is not fixed for me.. Flashed from VGA6 to Beta 1 S22 U Rebooted a second time after the installation was successful and wiped cache of Twitter and phone For the performances, its a little bit smoother (i will let it settle a bit) and give a...
  7. KeTuRr74

Post OneUI 4 Beta Update Link - India (Beta 2 Update is live - Dec Security Patch)

Since the first beta of A12 i have some issues that Official devices on A12 (S21, Fold 3 etc..) have. I think the base of the system need to be fixed and it was looking to Sammobile. I hope the next beta or official release will be available soon with bug fixes. Also S10/N1P devices got they...
  8. KeTuRr74

Post OneUI 4 Beta Update Link - India (Beta 2 Update is live - Dec Security Patch)

I have some crash with 2 or 3 apps maximum but otherwise for me the beta is fine (dirty flash) Working good and waiting for the next beta this week (i hope)
  9. KeTuRr74

Clean flash mean factory reset, so from recovery (for beta) wipe data/factory reset make a clean flash 😁
  10. KeTuRr74

Yes that's it doc, dirty flashing the beta and my banking apps with S Pay is working fine (Knox not void)
  11. KeTuRr74

For those who are stuck at 60 Hz, you should try to install Galaxy Max Hz wich can force the 120 hz to work, a possible temporary bug fix for this issue ?
  12. KeTuRr74

Post Note 20 Ultra N985F/DS 5G question

You can't flash N986B version on N985F, there is a different amount of ram (12 vs 8) and the 5G modem is not integrated in the N985F so you can't have a 5G connection even with flashing Note 20 U 5G firmware