• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Keven11

1. K

Post Development [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] OrangeFox Recovery Project [R11.0]

The consequence would be not being able to use the touchscreen. So your only option (if you went ahead) would be to use a mouse through an OTG adapter. I don't recommend it. I think you need to boot into any recovery(for this device) using fastboot boot "recovery".img. From there you can flash...
  2. K

Post [ROM][11.0][Unofficial] DotOS 5.2 for Motorola G9 Plus

That's great news! Congrats man! Would it be too much trouble to integrate the adaptive performance/app forecast feature that is in the stock A11 ROM in this one? In my experience, when it comes to stune boost. It seems like values over 10 are overkill for this soc. If you can incorporate zygote...
  3. K

Hey man I hope you're feeling better these days. Your ROM is pretty damn stable. I've only been on it for 4 days, but I like it. Although, the kernel definitely needs some attention. In my opinion the scheduler boost at 40 is killing the SOT. I have tried to modify it the way it is and it...
  4. K

That's awesome! It sounds good to me. Will it work on stock A11 too? Also ... Are you planning on putting up a link for "coffee" donations? Or is there one already posted somewhere? Thanks for putting in the heavy lifting. I will be flashing your DotOs in the next few days, and am looking...
  5. K

You're working on an A11 custom kernel? Or a kernel that will work with A12 ROMs? Either way, that's rad AF! I have been asking, begging, even offering my body(jk) or to pay some dev friends to build a custom kernel for Odessa. So far no luck tho. I did of course try my own hand at it, with...
  6. K

Post Development [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] OrangeFox Recovery Project [R11.0]

Which variant do you have? ....XT2052-? New touch chip I assume? If so, that might be the issue.
  7. K

Post [SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount SystemRW / SuperRW featuring MakeRW (read/write)

I am pretty certain that there is an official CrDroid ROM for it. I have a OnePlus 7 pro. I usually run either CrDroid or Yaap. So, I would imagine that they would be pretty good an Op6 too.
  8. K

Post [SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount SystemRW / SuperRW featuring MakeRW (read/write)

Can I ask why you are running OOS when there are many Official custom ROMs available for the device? Just curious, I suppose. Also, running a custom ROM would solve your read-only access issue. In my mind it makes sense to do. As I said "just curious". Edit: Have you tried simply using an app...
  9. K

Obviously, you didn't understand what I was saying..... I got the script to run successfully. From beginning to end, with ZERO ERRORS. I don't see how you thought I was asking for help. But thanks for your response.
  10. K

Did the script run, and flash the super_fixed.bin file all correctly/successfully? If yes, then you don't need to run that from recovery. Termux or most other full featured terminal emulators work fine for this.
  11. K

I have to ask what you want to accomplish after you are successful and have rw capability? This is not a rhetorical question or anything of the sort. I am simply curious.
  12. K

My apologies. I did not realize that you hadn't unlocked your BL yet. As Pachacouti said, it is up to you to find out how to unlock the BL on your specific device. If the BL isn't locked by the OEM then you are able to figure it out.
  13. K

If you read any few pages of the thread you will see that this community is reliant upon people helping others. If, and when they can. That is one of the many beautiful parts of this amazing community. P.S. This is not my thread, or my project either.
  14. K

It is definitely a journey. Well worth the work, and time invested in then end. Also, it helps many people understand their devices just that much more. I am glad that you were successful. Also, everytime a person manages to get this to work for themselves, and explains how they did. That alone...