Recent content by Kevindiepenmaat

1. Kevindiepenmaat

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.1

For me it is very fast and rock solid. 9/10 times it registers perfectly. No complaints here.
  2. Kevindiepenmaat

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1

Afaik this does not get any updates anymore because of the version
  3. Kevindiepenmaat

Post "UNKNOWN" caller ID problem

I do agree when the option is not presented then the problem does not occur. Having that said. Who says that the issue is not an provider issue. I mean we are using an service of theirs. With a custom ROM we can enable functions that probably not supported ( according to my provider KPN, they...
  4. Kevindiepenmaat

I don't agree, like i said and also in the topic on the unknown caller ID., the problem occurs on custom Roms but not on stock ROM (miui). Then the same firmware is used. So that rules out the firmware from my point of view.
  5. Kevindiepenmaat

Agree, but it does not occur when using stock afaik.
  6. Kevindiepenmaat

I've seen multiple alerts when searching on google. Does not seem to be ROM related. Apparently this issue has occurred often.
  7. Kevindiepenmaat

Which version of TWRP is recommended with this build? I couldn't find it in this thread. Unless I missed it.
  8. Kevindiepenmaat

Sure no problem, still on 17.1 haha anyway I got 2 questions. Can someone confirm if work profile works properly. With all previous versions and afaik other Roms too they have the following issue When using 1 or 2 Sims at the same time and "calling via 4G" activated, the issue appears when...
  9. Kevindiepenmaat

Well that suck's can't wait to upgrade but it must be a good reason to do so. I'll stick with the current. Hopefully it will be solved though.
  10. Kevindiepenmaat

Just a question Is the problem with unknown callerID also present in this rom? It occurs when calling via 4g is enabled in the Sim card settings. If you then get called all numbers are unknown while having them in your contacts. When disabled the problem do not occur. I've had this with...
  11. Kevindiepenmaat

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1

The issue is known and the solution is also known. If you disable 4g calling, the problem should be solved. Check also here https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-7-pro/help/unknown-caller-id-problem-t3951616