Recent content by kewkie

1. K

Post Light flow

Confirmed! You just need to get used to the colors, but it is working, thanks for this!
  2. K

Post Light flow

For me, even with root and playing around with the LED settings, no luck.. I cant get it working unfortunately. The fancy stock colors the OP3 shows (especially for google+ or tapatalk) are dont even make sense to me.
  3. K

Post [EOL][ROM][3&3T][AROMA] FreedomOS 3.3 [8.0][OOS][5.0.1][STABLE][SAFETYNET ✓]

What I also noticed, with 3.2.1 (or better said with FreedomOS 1.1.2) I have notification issues, never faced them with 3.2.0 (FreedomOS 1.1.1) nor sim issues (German location). Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk
  4. K

Post [EOL][ROM][3&3T][AROMA] FreedomOS 3.3 [8.0][OOS][5.0.1][STABLE][SAFETYNET ✓]

On the official OP Forums they also reported a higher drain with 3.2.1. It is a bit higher yes, but still decent enough I'd say.
  5. K

Thread Xposed = More battery drain?

Hey all, currently using a OxygenOS Based stock ROM, without Xposed. Before that I was on "pure" OxygenOS (3.2.1 full OTA with root and xposed), had the feeling the drain was pretty high, but some guys also said they have a high drain with 3.2.1 (without xposed), so..the main question is: Will...
  6. K

Post sRGB Mode [Opinions]

Not really liking it... It is the same as when I put the color balance slider to high (very right), even enable night mode and rebooting, etc. Still looks too yellow-ish.
  7. K

Post [ROM]OP3Lite 2.4.2 - Debloated, Tweaked, and Fast[Aroma][OxygenOS 3.2.7][6.0.1][10/5]

Did you verfiy the MD5 after downloading? Had this issue too once, also with error 7.
  8. K

Post [ROM]OP3Lite 2.4.2 - Debloated, Tweaked, and Fast[Aroma][OxygenOS 3.2.7][6.0.1][10/5]

Tried it also, with different editors.. will take a look later on, no worries.
  9. K

Post Oxygen OS 3.2.1 Released

mirrors will be provided here aswell I think: http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/how-to/mirrors-official-oxygen-os-roms-ota-t3410870
  10. K

Tried various editors and on my PC, same result. Not sure whats happening there.. But its okay, will look later.
  11. K

Post What browser are you using?

Opera mini, chrome (+dev) and firefox.
  12. K

Post OnePlus 3 Xposed modules

Well... Thats too much :silly:
  13. K

I dont want lower DPI nor multiwindow, thats why I deleted both last lines, so why would I want to replace the build.prop when I dont want these "features"? Also, OP said simply delete the lines will remove these "features", instead it kills the ROM, somehow. Having a backup on my SDcard, so it...
  14. K

Post Random reboots?

Had one reboot, but at another scenario: Opened GMAIL and from there I opened a link (chrome browser), then I wanted to watch a .pdf file, reboot. Tried again, reboot again. Tried with Chrome Dev, NO reboot.