Recent content by Keylogger_0

1. K

Post [ROM] [March 25] Nimax 7.1 | v30G | UX4 - UX5 | D850 - D851 - D855 - VS985 |

LTE Bug? Looks like I've found a bug? Not sure how I should approach this. I'm running a LGD851, using T-Mobile as my carrier. I've noticed that I'm not getting LTE service. I've tried into the settings/Mobile Networks section. I did notice that the preferred network mode is set to...
  2. K

Post CM13 Unofficial (QnA) and ROM link included D851

Wait, Bluetooth as in Bluetooth LE?
  3. K

Post CM13 Unofficial (QnA) and ROM link included D851

Awesome, looking forward to testing it out!
  4. K

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] SlimSaber [d851][10/26/15][LOLLIPOP 5.1.1]

Bluetooth LE doesn't work unfortunately. :( It finds my laptop (non-LE), but not my bluetooth-LE enabled device. Will do a clean flash soon and see if that helps any. I just dirty-flashed the latest version over the previous one to see if it would work.
  5. K

If I may ask, what changed in this version?
  6. K

Alright, I'm running your 0.8 ROM for the time being. Tried to do a dirty flash over it just for giggles, but of course that didn't work as well. I did notice one thing on your ROM however - tap2wake seems to work, even if it's in my pocket. On LG's stock ROM, it'd utilize the proximity sensor...
  7. K

No go - bootloops for me. I'll try reflashing.
  8. K

Thanks man! Downloading it right now. Will update how it goes.
  9. K

Post Got an Adware after intalling those:

I'm pretty sure it's the Root Checker - I installed it last night after I re-rooted my phone. I got the very same full-page ad. It was an ad that asked you to test the new 'iPhone 7' and actually vibrated my phone when it displayed that ad. I've only done two things - use the same root method...
  10. K

No problem - I've been wanting to find a ROM that supports Bluetooth LE (apart from the stock ROM) so if it works here, that'd be really amazing! I have a bluetooth LE device so I can test it out and see if it does work.
  11. K

I'm willing to test. Any idea if Bluetooth LE is supported in this ROM?
  12. K

Post [ROM][unofficial]Sonic Open Kang Project 6.0[SOKP][d851][7/7/15][5.1.1]

Does Bluetooth LE work in this ROM? I've been looking for a custom ROM that has Bluetooth LE support, but unfortunately, I've had to stick with stock ROMs so far.
  13. K

Post [Q] Wireless Charging and LG G3

In my post, I have already mentioned that the pins are making contact with the sticker.
  14. K

Post KDZ available for D85120E!

Pssst. The original link: http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FWBD8RO0320LAGC9F50CRBM/D85120E_00.kdz
  15. K

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Bliss Pop v6.3 [d851][MM][05-24-16][download][ota]

Any update to this? I'm having the same issue - I can see Bluetooth devices, but not devices that use Bluetooth LE.