• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Kfunk

1. Kfunk

Post For the ones who ACTUALLY have the device

On my second note 5... the accelerometer broke after having the first one for a week. Sprint store exchanged it without any problems! It's my first time using a Samsung phone (always used HTC phones) and i am glad i finally made the switch! Best phone i have ever had!
  2. Kfunk

Post Who's bouncing to new One, S5 or staying with OG One?

I'll be sticking with the OG One for awhile as well. No complaints from me with this phone! Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  3. Kfunk

Post [ROM][D3rp] SuperBLUE: Are You Feeling Blue? [Sense 5.5][12/11/2013]

Thanks, Kyle. I went with the Wii u based on the Mario factor. Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  4. Kfunk

Post ★☆★[ROM] Team Nocturnal xR1|SPRINT|Odex|Pure Vanilla|KitKat|Dec 18th 2013|★☆★

Ughhhh.... I am looping too. How the heck do you stop it and get back into recovery without a battery to pull? n/m, I finally got it to stop and get into recovery
  5. Kfunk

So... need some serious help here brother Kyle! It's finally time to upgrade from my kid's Leapster Explorer and buy him a serious gaming console for Christmas. Which one should I get?? PS4, XBOX One or Wii U????
  6. Kfunk

Post ★☆★[ROM] Team Nocturnal xR1|SPRINT|Odex|Pure Vanilla|KitKat|Dec 18th 2013|★☆★

Been hibernating; hope all is well! Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  7. Kfunk

Christmas came early... Looking good my friend!! Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  8. Kfunk

There's always me!! Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  9. Kfunk

Wait... 40 is old now?? Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  10. Kfunk

My 3d died on me and ended up back on my OG Evo 4g for a while. I have had the One for awhile now, but have been too busy with my new job to do anything with the phone. Good to see you over here too! Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app ---------- Post added at 09:11 PM...
  11. Kfunk

Thanks, I have updated to the newest SuperSU and it looks like everything is installed correctly now. Now... back to gaining S-Off!
  12. Kfunk

So... I rooted last night and flashed this Rom. I am having problems getting S-Off using the RumRunner method. So, I happened to check my SU app and saw this... Any clue how I fix this? Do I really need to re-root?
  13. Kfunk

Post Rumrunner S-OFF[4.3][HBOOT-1.55] IS HERE !!!

I keep getting to the point Where it says "Bottle are packed, here we go, shhhhhhh... Pouring <1>.... WTF: What are you doing? Press Enter to exit" What AM I Doing? Any ideas? Hboot 1.55 HTCDEV Unlocked Running Sense 5.5 Android 4.3 Rom Windows 7
  14. Kfunk

Kyle has backup phones for his backup phones on several carriers! Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  15. Kfunk

I guess it has been a long time since I flashed aanything. Guess which dumb ass forgot to back up his SD card first... Ugh! Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app