Recent content by khan_frd2002

1. khan_frd2002

Post [ROM][10] OMNIROM [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY] [MICROG]

Its time for A11 so there wont be any updates for A10 may be security updates in futures Use the one in attachment
  2. khan_frd2002

probably nothing is needed from rom side, and as we used prebuilt vendor all you need to do is modified fstab which is in vendor/etc to get FBE We already shipping latest microg version, if not please link me latest version Can you ping me on telegram??? easier for me to track
  3. khan_frd2002

Thanks for the logs, will fix upcoming weeklies obb is naively supported so nothing to do there, plus the default rightones are in obb format which is works just fine so i guess something wrong with the file you have or with the device and can only be found if you provide full logs instead a line
  4. khan_frd2002

It will be included in this Sunday update
  5. khan_frd2002

Nope, i dont have nor any of my tester, you are complete stock? install any mods? and always remember send logs if you want me to look into the issues
  6. khan_frd2002

It should not be any rom issue instead keyboard, Its just works fine here i use gboard, go to gboard setting > dictonary > Personal dictionary > your language > Add
  7. khan_frd2002

covert into what??? anyway head to systemui tuner Logcat will be appreciated you can get from miui site or any telegram poco group omnigears > device features
  8. khan_frd2002

Post [Stable] Realme 2 pro TWRP recovery [UPDATED]

anabhi any idea why phone freeze after flashing recovery???
  9. khan_frd2002

DFE = disable force encryption, this is only for the users who dont want to encrypt there phone as long as you dont want that you dont need, And as you are coming from different custom rom you have to flash stock vendor whether by flashing MIUI Q or by flashing seperate vendor else it wont boot...
  10. khan_frd2002

Two things might go wrong here, first vendor and second DFE you guys can try flashing vendor from poco vendor group or directly flash miui q recovery rom then flash omni top of it
  11. khan_frd2002

Use the correct vendor!! and always remember if nothing works boot MIUI Q first then just flash omni over
  12. khan_frd2002

Currently busy with stuff, so soon may be this week