Recent content by Khizar

1. K

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

The dev has acknowledged the FC bug with tibu and some other apps, on tele, and said a fixed build should be released later today.
  2. K

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

Volte fix attached, the FW you can find in the general section
  3. K

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Don't upload, use the link. It's as same as the layer version but with CMTE instead of layer. Shouldn't have any exclusive bugs. 3minit mod. Sent From My Dirty Nexus Using Tapatalk To All You Wonder Nobodies, Either Before Or After Chuck Norris AKA Nathan Chance!!
  4. K

Post [ROM][N6][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Is this on a clean flash? And do you guys have this issue on other roms? Since your 2 are the only ones reporting this I am guessing it's either something in your setup causing this or a potential HW issue. Sent From My Dirty Nexus Using Tapatalk To All You Wonder Nobodies, Either Before Or...
  5. K

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3300854 Sent From My Dirty Nexus Using Tapatalk To All You Wonder Nobodies, Either Before Or After Chuck Norris AKA Nathan Chance!!
  6. K

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Everyone has different preferences so you'll get different suggestions. If you're happy with stock, no need to try anything else. If you want to try custom, try AK. Sent From My Dirty Nexus Using Tapatalk To All You Wonder Nobodies, Either Before Or After Chuck Norris AKA Nathan Chance!!
  7. K

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies

Click edit tile and swipe left to right. Or do you want to edit the weather setting? You need to set the clock widget on homescreen and change settings. Sent From My Dirty Nexus Using Tapatalk To All You Wonder Nobodies, Either Before Or After Chuck Norris AKA Nathan Chance!!
  8. K

Only possible way on MM is by using xposed, lockscreen widget module. But I don't recommend xposed, it's more trouble than it's worth. Sent From My Dirty Nexus Using Tapatalk To All You Wonder Nobodies, Either Before Or After Chuck Norris AKA Nathan Chance!!
  9. K

Post [rom][official][resurrection remix] [shamu] [6.0.1 marshmallow]

Use this to fix the dim sound issue. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3272992 Sent From My Dirty Nexus Using Tapatalk To All You Wonder Nobodies, Either Before Or After Chuck Norris AKA Nathan Chance!!
  10. K

He probably shook the phone while screen was getting shot. Sent From My Dirty Nexus Using Tapatalk To All You Wonder Nobodies, Either Before Or After Chuck Norris AKA Nathan Chance!!
  11. K

Post [ROM][N6][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016 | Substratum Support

It comes with stock kernel. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  12. K

Post [ROM] ✵ N6XShamuM ✵ MOB30w ✵ Xposed & GravityBox ✵ v2.2.4 ✵ Aug 4

No but it is always recommended to update to new BL and radio. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  13. K

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies

Use this to fix the dim sound issue. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3272992 Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk