• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by KidCarter93

1. KidCarter93

Post The "Welcome to XDA" Thread

I don't seem to be very good at this whole staying active thing. After the better part of a year since I last posted, let's see if I can become more active this time around. Although, being more active than 1 post in almost a year shouldn't be too difficult :p
  2. KidCarter93

I guess I'll use this as my Welcome back to XDA spot instead. Hopefully I stay active this time around :laugh:
  3. KidCarter93

Post The Google Nexus 6 Lounge

Well, it's been a long while since I last dropped by here, or even on XDA for that matter. Let's see if I can manage to stay active this time :laugh:
  4. KidCarter93

Post [ΧΔΑ Chi Delta Alpha Frat House]

Ohai there :highfive: Sent from my Huawei P8 using XDA Labs
  5. KidCarter93

Post [OFFICIAL XDA][BETA][MAR 19]XDA Labs: Forum App + App Installer + Xposed Repo

Sorry but no ETAs :rolleyes: Here I was thinking you knew better
  6. KidCarter93

Post [Xperia X8/W8 off topic]What's your preperation for zombie apocalypse?

Well, there is a rifle there so I can't fault your logic unfortunately :rolleyes:
  7. KidCarter93

Darth Clearly you don't have much experience when it comes to zombie apocalypse's. The only thing we should all be doing is going to The Winchester, having a nice cold pint and waiting for all of it to blow over :good:
  8. KidCarter93

Post Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

It's still showing "Coming soon" for me :rolleyes: I ended up downloading it right away considering I posted the link here - it seemed like a waste otherwise. It looks alright but not sure how much I'll end up using it, if at all to be honest though
  9. KidCarter93

Post Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

I've not tried it myself yet but here's a link from the XDA article about it
  10. KidCarter93

Post Will you move to Nexus 2016 soon after its launch?

As of right now, I can't say for sure but I doubt it. Judging by the leaks, the design isn't what I'm really looking for. Design is why I didn't bother getting the 6P aswell. At this point I guess it's just a case of waiting to see exactly what it looks like and how it feels when using. I'm...
  11. KidCarter93

Hi there, Welcome to XDA :) You shouldn't need 10 posts to post anywhere anymore. Such a rule used to be in place to stop new members from posting in development forums but that was removed earlier this year. As you shouldn't have a problem posting anywhere, can you let me know which thread you...
  12. KidCarter93

Been all good thanks :good: How about yourself? Apologies for the delayed response. I forgot to check the thread again :laugh: Sent from my Huawei P8 using XDA Labs
  13. KidCarter93

Post [GUIDE] - XDA New User Guide - Getting started on XDA

Between a few days and a week there's been some issues. I don't know when it'll be working again but they are definitely working on it Sent from my Huawei P8 using XDA Labs
  14. KidCarter93

Post [OFFICIAL XDA][BETA][MAR 19]XDA Labs: Forum App + App Installer + Xposed Repo

blk_jack Feature request - I requested this previously but was missed (or ignored ;) ) amongst the logging out issue. If it was indeed ignored, feel free to ignore me again :laugh: I'd like to see an "Unread" tab be added to Labs which list all posts across the site, just like the previous XDA...
  15. KidCarter93

Post [GUIDE] - XDA New User Guide - Getting started on XDA

A lot of threads here are indexed on Google so the best option for now, while there's some issues with search, would be to use Google :) Sent from my Huawei P8 using XDA Labs