Recent content by Kill-Switch

1. Kill-Switch

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI]G935X/G930X]BlackDiamond N8 Port V10.0

I'm sorry ?? I don't care ?? because I've left the community for several months due to personal issues it suddenly became that i don't care my ROM's, If you got serious issues with the ROM, Help me by sending Logs, Guides all over Google on how to extract Log. Have a nice day!!
  2. Kill-Switch

You say You've told me about the issue, But this is the first time i see such error, If you really want me to invest time on fixing a serious bug do me a favor and send me some logs :) and if i had time I'll try my best to fix it.
  3. Kill-Switch

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI]G935X/G930X]BlackDiamond NFE Port V5.0

You can't dirty flash over BD N8, This will cause serious issues.
  4. Kill-Switch

Hello everyone, Finally after almost a year and half BD NFE V5 is here, I know i took long time to rebase but it was due to lack of free time and interest of developing but i finally managed to do it 😂 I hope this version will be super stable , I've tested it for weeks and thankfully haven't...
  5. Kill-Switch

This shouldn't exist at all, Can you get me logs ? And make sure you are using Cronos kernel when pulling a log.
  6. Kill-Switch

I'll look into it and see what i can do :)
  7. Kill-Switch

I'll be supporting NFE , Once it's ready it will be posted in NFE development section.
  8. Kill-Switch

Android Pie isn't using SAR (System As Root)
  9. Kill-Switch

Hello everyone, We all know that i promised to rebase NFE port and everytime i tried to do it something pops up and prevents me from doing it but not this time, This time i finally managed to rebase the port to latest security patch by Samsung. I don't think changelog will be big because the...
  10. Kill-Switch

Hello everyone,I will rebase the ROM once I'm free :)
  11. Kill-Switch

Post [ROM][10.0][OneUI 2.5][G930X/G935X/N930X/N935X]FloydQ V6.0

Testers already got chosen,I don't think so there will be more testers,So please wait for final release:)
  12. Kill-Switch

V10 uses V9 OMC,so all network related things that worked in v9 should work in v10
  13. Kill-Switch

Yes,Internal storage isn't necessary to be wiped every update. Just wipe system/data/cache/dalvik :)