• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Killerwhale7

1. Killerwhale7

Post Question How to enable sound in the camera app's autoplay?

What I mean is when I click on the camera app's video in the right bottom corner the video starts playing with no sound. I have to manually enable sound every time I play videos in the camera app. How can I make it start automatically with sound? Please find attached the screenshots.
  2. Killerwhale7

Thread Question How to enable sound in the camera app's autoplay?

The camera app's autoplay always starts muted. I have to manually enable sound every time I play videos in the camera app. How can I make it start automatically with sound?
  3. Killerwhale7

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][Note2/n7100][OPTIMIZED]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.8.0]

Sorry for this dumb question. How to download this ROM? Where is the download button, where am I supposed to click in order to download this file?
  4. Killerwhale7

Post Urban Armor Case (UAG) for Note 2 (Update 1-19-2013)

Just created paypal account, gonna buy smth through the internet for the first time. I want to order both scout and navigator cases from its original cite, hoping that i will get the perfect ones, without any stretches. Is a promocode "friends50" still available? I live in Tajikistan, country in...
  5. Killerwhale7

Are these cases sold only online or in a store too? My friend lives in China and he can't find uag cases in stores:( Does it mean chinese factories producing uag products don't have a permission to sell them in their own country?
  6. Killerwhale7

Thanks to all the reviews. It appears to be the best case up to now. Are these cases available in China, particularly in Guangzhou? If someone knows exact address of the shop, place, where it is sold, that would be perfect:good: