• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Kilokk

1. Kilokk

Post Current ROOT Progress for G950U/G955U Snapdragon

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :silly:
  2. Kilokk

Post UNKNOWN SOURCES keep's turning itself off...? Anyway to make it stay enabled?

It's a bug. Should be corrected with a future update.
  3. Kilokk

Post Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector

Yeah, I wanted to check it out for myself though. Not too expensive, so not much of a loss.
  4. Kilokk

I'll let you all know. I should have it by Wednesday.
  5. Kilokk

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322488241016
  6. Kilokk

Post [STABLE][PORT] DreamUX ROM A7 (2017) V2 (S8 Style) for Galaxy S5

Were you able to figure out your signal issues? I'm still not sure why mine will go out intermittently and not even know it because it shows i still have a strong signal.
  7. Kilokk

I have a 64GB one could send you. I don't have an extra 200GB, but maybe figuring out how to get it to recognize a 64GB card could give you the answers for the higher ones as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  8. Kilokk

It actually did corrupt my SD card. After I flashed the ROM and noticed the SD card issue, I went back and restored PheoniX and it wasn't recognizable. So I took it out to verify with a card reader and it was unable to access any of the data. I'm not mad, glad or sad... it's just a bummer...
  9. Kilokk

So do you use an SD card, and if so what size? I agree with the data, I didn't have any bugs there, but I have a 200GB SD card that I lost all my data when I was installing the ROM. 120GB of data, mods, modded apps, movies, music, pictures... gone. Non recoverable even when I took it out and...
  10. Kilokk

Post [ROM][G900F][XXS1CPK1][02/12]PhoeniX ROM V15.0[Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

You would have to go back to lollipop. As the OP mentions along with the hundreds of other answers to why it doesn't work over and over again... It's been removed!
  11. Kilokk

Post [ROM][G900F][XXS1CPK1][02/12]PhoeniX ROM V15.0[Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

Oh I see. Flashing the sound mods in Aroma didn't help for you??
  12. Kilokk

Why would you want a kernel to improve your sound when you can use Viper4Android and all the IRS available for it??
  13. Kilokk

Just so you know... development has stopped for this ROM hence, less traffic. "I Decide searching sincee no body here still be helping others" <--- this is what you are supposed to do in the first place. Also, consider that maybe the people "after lot of sending lot of request to many people"...