Recent content by kiltedthrower

1. K

Post [ROM][TW][4.1.2] MiniTab Reloaded 1.0 | BMC3 | Tablet UI | MAY 29

Is it possible to upload the zips from elsewhere? I'm that one guy that has issues with 4shared Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
  2. K

Post [ROM][KK 4.4] Avatar ROM for Notes II (SGH-I317/t0lteatt) -Updated[Feb 05, 2014]

I'm not using this ROM but I use Business Calendar. Syncs with Google calendar, multiple widget sizes, and looks nice Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
  3. K

Post App like snote that syncs

It does sync. However, I am thinking about flashing a ROM that does not have s note app. So I will need to find an alternative Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
  4. K

I'm sorry; my wording is off. My brain is fried after literally pulling an all nighter to finish my last projects and finals in my educational law and multimedia design classes. Essentially I want something similar to the S note app where I can use my stylus and has cloud syncing/saving...
  5. K

Maybe sync to Google was the wrong way to put it. What I was thinking, was I noticed that when I flashed a new ROM, and brought up the S note app use, all of my old notes we're still there. For that I was very grateful because I forgot to backup the app. I use a stylus a lot because I use it to...
  6. K

Thread App like snote that syncs

If this should be in questions, I apologize. Is anyone familiar with an app that would be very close to our snote (stylus capability) that would sync with Google. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
  7. K

Post Sweet armor cases

I've only purchased 3 cases in the last 7 years of owning phones as I'm pretty picky and I don't tend to really like having my phone in a case. After a few months of going back to the Sweet Armor site and really liking the bumper but being on the fence because of price, I made the jump when...
  8. K

Post [ROM][7/23] CleanROM ACE 5.0 -★| Performance and Stability Never Retire! |★-

Never mind. For some reason I had frozen the bar service. Thawed and all is right with the world again Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
  9. K

Post [ROM][7/23] CleanROM ACE 5.0 -★| Performance and Stability Never Retire! |★-

I need to see what I am doing wrong. I have multi window checked, long press back button, but I cannot get multi window to work Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
  10. K

Post Review: DRACOdesign Bumper Review - 20% Off Coupon Inside

Yes that cord. The one that came in the box with the phone plugs into the phone just as easy with the Sweet Armor on just as easy as it does without the Sweet Armor. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
  11. K

Post Review: DRACOdesign Bumper Review - 20% Off Coupon Inside

I have sweet armor on my note 2 and it does allow access for the OEM charging/USB cable without a problem. I agree that it was pointless to post the opinion of the case being a rip off financially. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
  12. K

Post Sweet armor cases

How would split the cost work for people in different states? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
  13. K

Post Sweet armor cases

http://www.casefanatic.com/samsung-2/note-2/bumper-note-2/mobicrab-galaxy-note-2-n7100-metal-bumper-duralumin-anodizing/ It's cool looking but I didn't realize it's more expensive than the Sweet Armor. Yes the Sweet Armor is expensive. I got it when it was on sale for $50 something. The only...
  14. K

Post Sweet armor cases

I don't understand the need for individuals to be insulting to one another on the net. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
  15. K

Post Sweet armor cases

I have one. I have the multicolored on a white note 2. It looks great and I get a lot of compliments. The construction is solid. I have yet to dent it from a drop and the scratches are extremely difficult to see. It is expensive but I've been happy with the purchase. I've heard the duralumin...