Recent content by KimJungWha

1. KimJungWha

Thread help! build nethunter kernel for lgv30

I try to compile nethunter kernel for lgv30, the goal is to enable wireless and hid functions. Now the wireless function has been successfully completed, but the hid function has encountered a problem Patches_hid_hid_gadget-4.4.patch found from...
  2. KimJungWha

Post [TUTORIAL] How to unbrick Nexus 7 without blob.bin (REQUIRES ANOTHER NEXUS 7 2012)

扎心了铁子,In fact, I am not used to a non-native language environment. In order to ask you for help, I registered the first xda account:(
  3. KimJungWha

Post [TUTORIAL] How to unbrick Nexus 7 without blob.bin (REQUIRES ANOTHER NEXUS 7 2012)

I just went online Thanks, use the teamviewer?
  4. KimJungWha

Yes, all files are downloaded from your posts
  5. KimJungWha

I installed the apx driver and continue to execute commands in windows nvflash --bl test.ebt --bct testr.bct --blob test.blob return C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\nvflash>nvflash --bl test.ebt --bct testr.bct --blob test.blob Nvflash v1.13.87205 started...
  6. KimJungWha

I unplug the battery and try again, it still won't work (power on will automatically enter apx mode):crying::crying::crying: I google did not find a similar situation
  7. KimJungWha

I executed it in cmd and powershell nvflash --bl test.ebt --bct testr.bct --blob test.blob But return Nvflash v1.13.87205 started Using blob v1.13.00000k\lib?芙(t USB device not found I'm sure it is in APX mode,That‘are screenshots https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/05/14/YDPGBF.png...
  8. KimJungWha

Hello, I unzipped the file you gave to the nvflash folder, perform the fourth step, the error in the picture appears, what should I do? This is my error https://s1.ax1x.com/2020/05/14/YBdVaD.png [email protected]:~/Documents/nvflash$ sudo ./nvflash --bl test.ebt --bct testr.bct...
  9. KimJungWha

This is very important to me, thank you, friends from foreign countries
  10. KimJungWha

Oh, it's my fault. Thank you very much SBK: aa0c9edb44634a52be590ea2d0266b3e Chip UID: 15d46d94b540a09
  11. KimJungWha

Hello, help me please, I have no other Tegra devices,Would someone be as kind as to generate a blob file(sorry my English is bad) SBK: aa0c9edb44634a52be590ea2d0266b Chip UID: 15d46d94b540a09 I can not revive his second year Thanks in advance!!!