Recent content by King Rollo

1. King Rollo

Post [Collection] ICON SETS | Over *1000* different Icon Packs [INDEX not up2date]

Thank you Roberto! I´m in the final phase :D I planned to publish the set this week :angel:
  2. King Rollo

Post IN MEMORY OF TONYSTARK

It's hard to lose a family member.. R. I. P. TonyStark
  3. King Rollo

Post Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**

Thank you, It's nice to see some old stuff :) Great work!
  4. King Rollo

Post [Collection] ICON SETS | Over *1000* different Icon Packs [INDEX not up2date]

Many thanks my friend! You right, but it's completely Cocopuff's set and work. I think I'll help a little with the app :angel:
  5. King Rollo

Post [ICONS, ZOOPER & UCCW-SKINS] by King Rollo

Hi Purecut, at first I thank u for your support! I appologize for the lack of updates :angel: In the moment I´m working on the new app with the template of jahirfiquitiva (Icons showcase). When it´s ready then will following the updates of the icon packs in playstore. Unfortunately I have not...
  6. King Rollo

Just mention me ;) The last version is KR_sevennull_icons_26.apk cheers
  7. King Rollo

my simple, dark weekend screen :) completely made with klwp
  8. King Rollo

screen for today simple (classic) klwp :)
  9. King Rollo

Thank you :D Oh, I can´t say when they are ready. It takes some time ;) At the moment I've done about 200 of this icons. To release it I need some more :o
  10. King Rollo

Thank you! Yes, sure :) Here it is.
  11. King Rollo

my current smpl screen :cyclops: made with klwp
  12. King Rollo

Thank you. In the moment I´m still learning to work with AS. And how you wrote, it´s really easy. Thanks for you help! :)
  13. King Rollo

Thank you both :) :highfive: Oh man, I think it takes more time till Xmas I still have about 100 icons LOL And also, I fight with android studio and new dashboard .... :cyclops: