Recent content by King_lilrowrow

1. King_lilrowrow

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Xperia 10 II [Stock-based]

@Sjll For some reason since it's been rebased on Android 11 I can't boot this. Device is the XQ-AU51 used newflasher to flash stock Android 11 to both slots and followed your guide to a T multiple times and it just gets to the Sony logo before throwing me back to fastboot (blue LED) not...
  2. King_lilrowrow

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Xperia 10 II [Stock-based]

For some reason I can't get my bootloader unlocked, says "Cannot open fastboot HAL" Running fastboot devices returns the device connected fine adb also shows device is connected ADB & Fastboot installed through android SDK along with the latest USB drivers, any ideas?
  3. King_lilrowrow

Post ⚠️Galaxy A51 Root || Unlock Bootloader || Flash Official Firmware [Binary 3] May

You can't yet, patches where ineffective. There's a test build above but without being able to mount certain partitions it's not useful to the average user currently but works ongoing.
  4. King_lilrowrow

Post ⚠️Galaxy A51 Root || Unlock Bootloader || Flash Official Firmware [Binary 3] May

I've took a brief look over your recovery tree so far, submitted a few patches: https://github.com/map220v/android_device_samsung_a51nsxx/pull/1
  5. King_lilrowrow

You got the source for this? Drop us a link and I'll either push the required patches if it's your repo or fork it and build it over the next few days, seems a simple few patches (if the TWRP Device tree is somewhat built)
  6. King_lilrowrow

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-2][hotdogb]Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7T Unified (Tes)

Guess it comes down to patience, got to wait for the bring up to be completed for Android 10 and for the source to be worked on until its somewhat stable. I can vouch for it being a harder task fixing device specific issues when the source your building from itself isn't stable. Just creates...
  7. King_lilrowrow

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-2][hotdogb]Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7T Unified (Tes)

Different partition table, different SoC, encryption handled differently (although I believe that's down to changes in devices that ship with 10 not a OP intended change) Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk
  8. King_lilrowrow

Post Delivery Delayed On Launch Day! C'mon Oneplus

You got your device yet? Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk
  9. King_lilrowrow

Post Delivery Delayed On Launch Day! C'mon Oneplus

Mine was supposed to be here on launch day also (frosted silver) but got delayed said it'll be here on the 21st instead but came today (day after launch) instead. Don't give up hope.
  10. King_lilrowrow

Post 10.0.4 update is rolling out

Working for me here on 10.0.4 although my build number is different then in the screenshot. Edit: OP has 10.0.4.HD65AA and my build is 10.0.4.HD65BA
  11. King_lilrowrow

Post OnePlus 7T hardware variants

The 7T is hotdog.
  12. King_lilrowrow

Post [ROM][PIE][GSI] Oxygen OS 9.5.8 For Redmi K20 Pro *BETA 2*

The latest 10.0.1 OOS build I saw in Erfans GSI group, although had no WiFi on first boot was fixed by changing the the extension of a couple of vendor blobs to .bak and reboot and WiFi was good to go.
  13. King_lilrowrow

acervenky how did you patch vendor? As there's a Android 10 GSI of OOS that may be better in terms of bugs etc
  14. King_lilrowrow

Great to see OOS getting started on the K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro! Edit: What device is this version of OOS taken from?
  15. King_lilrowrow

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1

I've had this twice now, dunno what's causing it, going to take a logcat next time it happens.