• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by kingozilla

1. kingozilla

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.3

Guys does Secure Folder work in a Magisked Android 10/11 versions with Smali Patcher..? Because I have a stock untouched device and I'm thinking of rooting it!
  2. kingozilla

Post What book are you reading + your favourite?

I'm ignorant at this side, I don't read books (than school books😥)
  3. kingozilla

Post Which the phone brand do you like?

SAMSUNG The most device who have a lot of features, the device which when I take it I can produce, I can do many things.
  4. kingozilla

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5 (klte*)

Oh thank you for providing the stats! 23K for Lineage OS s5 users isn't a simple number honestly, wow. I stunned when I knew that the first device herolte is S7, I thought most of the custom roms users are from devices like oneplus - xiaomi or such like phones. S7 Edge honestly is literally the...
  5. kingozilla

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5 (klte*)

Ooh S5 is still alive! Great that I saw a ROM for it. I doubt how many people are using S5 as their main device!
  6. kingozilla

Thread Is SAMSUNG following Apple steps, couldn't use the phone while calling!

Hi guys, one of the things that annoyed me really in my Galaxy. When I get a call and the phone is closed.. I can't open the phone before I answer the call!! Honestly it's just a weird thing and annoying!! I have the right to use the device whatever I want! Who are you Samsung to interrupt in my...
  7. kingozilla

Post [Discussion] What's your next smartphone / What should I buy

This question is completely dependent. If we have condone the price.. Galaxy S21 Ultra 512GB, definitely.
  8. kingozilla

Thread Your Navigation Bar

Hi hello guys There are many types of Stock Navigation Bars. What I mean by Stock is the Navigation bar which came with your ROM or Custom ROM, But I don't mean the ones who are edited by the user using Exposed modules or something. As far as I counted, I realized that there are 9 probabilities...
  9. kingozilla

Post How to avoid bricking your device.

Honestly one of the most laughable things imo is to return your phone to the shop or any technical expert shop. Guys what you want the shop to do for you? Factory Reset? Don't think them as a real experienced ones, they just know the basics. Any any one who have an experience of installing...
  10. kingozilla

Thread How I can update my custom rom via Recovery

Hi guys. I'm using Sakura Project, and I have received an update, there are a bug who tells me that I can't download it. So I decided to download the update zip file from their website. Ok now I downloaded the zip file. How can I flash it in TWRP, what I have to do.
  11. kingozilla

Thread Flashed Safetynet fix in TWRP wrongly

Hi hello guys I really need a help. I downloaded the Saftetynet fix zip, that must be flashed in Magisk only. I forgot and flashed it in TWRP, my phone is on the bootloop, I don't know what to do. I really need the help now because I'm busy and need the phone.
  12. kingozilla

Post General An end to Magisk?

It's an overkill from Google honestly When someone tire himself and Magisk his device, he is probably in a higher level than average user. So he is the responsible. A high proportion of Android users are just finding their amusement in Custom ROM and Magisk, if they lost this passion, they maybe...
  13. kingozilla

Thread LineageOS 18.1 for Note 8

Hi hello guys, I have heard that LineageOS 18.1 have came for Note 8 (SM-N950F), but I couldn't find the download link..
  14. kingozilla

Post [ROM][10][UNOFFICIAL] ZenX-OS 1.9 [STABLE][greatlte]

Guys sorry for bumping the topic, if anyone know if Always On Display feature works with this ROM. Honestly this feature stopped me from using LineageOS 18 because it doesn't exist there, it's really important for me.
  15. kingozilla

Post [NEWS] Niagara Launcher adding Folders in upcoming update

Haven't used it before, but you really care about a launcher which haven't had Folder features before?🤭