Recent content by kirch21

1. K

Post ★ ☆ [ROM][4.4.4] Google Play Edition | ART | Stock+ | M7 & M8 Series Ports | tiKtaK ROM | Motion Gestures | V4A | Xposed | RC4.0 [06-26-14] ☆ ★

Teach me.... I get maybe 1/3 of that battery life. Any special apps greenified? What's your brightness at? Maybe my battery is just shot because I've never got anywhere near that no matter what ROM I'm on Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  2. K

Post [ROM][Kernel]Vanilla AOSP 4.4.4 for VZW m7

that looks pretty interesting!
  3. K

Post ★ ☆ [ROM][5.0.2][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth | v4.0 | Lollipop [02-28-15]

hello everyone! was thinking about hopping on this ROM and have a quick question. Is the Theme Manager in this ROM the new CM Theme chooser or the old one? thanks!
  4. K

Awesome thank you!! Anybody know if there is a way to use the theme engine on vanilla ROMs? Maybe an xsposed module? Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  5. K

Thanks! Gonna give this a go! Unless you think I should hold off due to the hardbrick? I'm assuming there is no way this ROM caused that tho seems more like a hardware failure to me.... Clash of clans is hard on CPU. That game can mow through by entire battery in like 20 minutes Sent from my...
  6. K

Post [ROM][4.4.4] SlimKat [m7vzw]

going to switch to this rom! what seems to be the better option right now in your guys opinion the weeklies or the stable 3/31 build? thanks
  7. K

Post [Rom][2/9/14]EclipticONE-Inverted/Stock[4.4.2][Sense5.5]

i got it in a trade! gonna keep my eye on it!
  8. K

Post [Rom][2/9/14]EclipticONE-Inverted/Stock[4.4.2][Sense5.5]

Thanks a lot for this ROM, switched from the G2 to the One a few days ago and couldn't be happier. After a long stint with touchwiz/LgUI, i never realized how nice Sense was. It so much less intrusive and much cleaner. I have found zero bugs so far on 3.1!
  9. K

Post [ROM] [Unofficial] Omnirom 4.4.2 KVT49L - VS980 Nightly (OTA12B compatible)

Something similar happened to me last night, phone died while i was using it on a non stock charger. It bootlooped on that charger (not because of the ROM, but because it would charge a little and die over and over). So I plugged it into my stock LG charger and it kicked on. I'm assuming the...
  10. K

Post [KERNEL] Stock KitKat kernels & White Lines issue fix

Wow great work you guys. Thank you very much! Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  11. K

Post [ROM][DEV] CM 11.0 Nightlies for VZW VS980

I usually just turn off lock/unlock sounds. Wish I didn't have to but better than my face making noises on the screen haha Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  12. K

Post [ROM][4.4.2][OFFICIAL]LiquidSmooth v3.0 Beta - vs980 - 4|24|14

I tried furnace first, and had many problems, so I switch to dr build and has been flawless so far. I guess my particular phone doesnt take furnace very well. May give Paek a go also. Btw the new recents are VERY nice. Thanks!
  13. K

Post [ROM][d80*][ls980][vs980][5.0.2] Plain-Andy v15.1

thanks for this! happen to have an md5? first flash attempt failed, but i'm re-downloading now to see if it was just a bad DL. EDIT: never mind, re-download flashed fine!
  14. K

Post [Kernel] AOSP 4.4.2 [v7] [D800,801,802,803,LS980,VS980]

it depends, check your baseband, if you have 12B it may not flash but wont hurt to try
  15. K

Post [ROM][4.4.2][OFFICIAL]LiquidSmooth v3.0 Beta - vs980 - 4|24|14

i have noticed this on a lot of AOSP ROMS. it makes it feel like its lagging when its not... very weird