Recent content by kirkx10

1. K

Post Android 10 update now force closes all my background apps

I'm also having this problem. Seems that restart helps a bit for some time but not for long. It is really an awful experience to use the phone like this. Having the 4 GB version.
  2. K

Post OTA August 2019 Security Update ?

Got it also today, in Sweden. Nice that the rotation bug is fixed :)
  3. K

Post OPLS27.76.51-5 - New software update available

I think I got a little bit better batterylife with this update. But only had it it for a day so perhaps to early to say.
  4. K

Post OPLS27.76.51-5 - New software update available

Got it too, reteu. But not installed yet.
  5. K

Post [Guide] How to install the official Oreo update!

That sounds like the battrry hardware problem that people are writing about. If you have warranty left, exchange the battery.
  6. K

Post [Guide] How to install the official Oreo update!

Do you see the drain during use or when the phone is in standby? I have good battery life in standby, using Greenify that is possibly helping. But during use it is draining fast :/ Have not found any solution so far.
  7. K

Post Update for reteu released today!!

I had about 4-4,5 before and now I get about 2,5-3.
  8. K

What's your screen on time before and now? I got worse both standby and activate. A couple of other guys in a swedish forum also got much worse battery life.
  9. K

I also have worse battery time since the update. Do you think it will be fixed in an upcoming update or this is it for the Moto Z?
  10. K

Post Screen on time

I got much worse screen time with Oreo update. Did a full reset but still seeing the same numbers. Using AccuBattery and it shows 1% battery for about 1-2 minutes of screen time.
  11. K

Post Moto z reteu last update

December here also.
  12. K

Post Something serious might be happening at Motorola

Then maybe the wait for Oreo will be even longer :( Was planning for another Moto Z phone because of the mods, but guess that might not happen then.
  13. K

Post Moto Gamepad

Thank you for the replies. It seems that it is not a general problem then.