Recent content by KёniG

1. K

Post Question widgetupdatet and musicproxy

My answer above is about silent start up. If you have the restricted notification bar it is required to reinstall the app to enter settings. Silent mode is not appropriate way for you.
  2. K

Post Question widgetupdatet and musicproxy

Hello. The newest firmware doesn't have battery settings. Install this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sika524.android.quickshortcut and find "Settings suggestions". Launch it and type in the search field "Battery".
  3. K

Post Hardware Development TEYES CC3

Of cause.
  4. K

You need to uninstall WidgetUpdater and MusicProxy, then you can use the default player. Or or.
  5. K

You are absolutely right. There is no way to work them together. You can use any other player such as AIMP or Poweramp for flac tracks.
  6. K

Hello! Please update the application. It localized already.
  7. K

MusicProxy completely replaces the original player. So if you press the launcher music button or the launcher music widget or the steering wheel music button or call "Start music" TeyesVoice command, the third party player (Spotify in your case) will start. It is the main feature) There is no...
  8. K

Hi. No. If you use the original player then WidgetUpdater is not needed. It is only for those who use third party players via MusicProxy.
  9. K

Hi all. I localized WidgetUpdater finally. You can check it out. Please contact me directly if I made a mistake somewhere.
  10. K

You can report the problem to UDT, the guys track it. Also you can ask them other NoKill.
  11. K

Hi! Thank you for your feedback! Uninstalling custom ms.apk is the best way. But I do not see any issues with "all mode". Head unit RAM is enough to provide a correct work of all applications.
  12. K

Thank you, I remembered your offer))
  13. K

Factory Settings (password is 168) - Additional parameters (the first menu) - Display climate control panel (the first column, fifth row).
  14. K

I turned off this window at all. It is annoying. It appears when any climate CAN command received, not only when you change its settings.
  15. K

Please share WidgetUpdater main window. You need grant notification permission by the first switch and press the bottom button.