• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by kkaya

1. K

Post [GUIDE] List of bloatware on EMUI safe to remove

Well I only disabled it because I wished for it not to be a pre installed program anymore (for a not so important reason tbh). When I later reinstalled it from three store it still behaves like a pre installed one though so nothing changed. Make sure to have a different keyboard installed first...
  2. K

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.bookmarkprovider pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.carrierconfig pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.dreams.basic pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.dreams.phototable pm uninstall -k --user 0...
  3. K

Post [TOOL] Huawei Multi-Tool v8 by Team MT

Windows defender couldnt remove it for me, no matter what i tried it gave me the same warnings, so i decided to do a clean install of windows just in case
  4. K

Post [TOOL] Huawei Multi-Tool v8 by Team MT

same here. im staying away from everything from these devs, learned my lesson
  5. K

Thank you a lot for your Guide and this thread in general, it helped me personally out a ton and also is very interesting to tinker around with tech afine people (like me). You helped me out a lot because for whatever reason my p20 lite had a weird bug with hms core and it drained out my battery...
  6. K

Post Post your Homescreen!

Done with the Stock Huawei Launcher and some fiddling for themes so i could change the app drawer icon and also make it seem like i have no icon text (i changed the color so it matched a monotone background so it would "disappear"). very clean and minimalist i think
  7. K

Post Android Pie update status Huawei P20 Lite (Launched globally)

well we didn't get 2 years of regular updates, more like once every few months. good to see that they didn't drop support yet, but the last update for sure was a little weird for (its main new feature was something I had before too which is odd)
  8. K

Post How to change App Drawer icon?

What program to use to access the. hwt files? Hello everyone and thank you for the thread so far. I know this post is a little older but hopefully you still know how you did your magic with the themes :D I wanted to edit the app drawer icon just like you on a stock theme. I pulled the stock...
  9. K

weird stuff. I'm on 9.1.0.306 and I have those battery settings already. on what security level are you? mine is still at February
  10. K

Post [UNOFFICIAL] Install Android 10 on P20 Lite

how well does it work? how usable is it?
  11. K

Post My complete bootloader unlock and root guide.

can't you use the Huawei PC program to downgrade that. in the same place you can sometimes upgrade there manually you can find an option to downgrade to 8.0 if im not mistaken
  12. K

have you checked the Huawei Program for PC?
  13. K

I think we both have Vodafone (but I have Vodafone via otelo but I don't know if that should make a difference). but I got it now a few days later
  14. K

my little brother with the same phone (both unlocked) got the update and I didn't get it yet