• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by kkeith

1. kkeith

Post Canada - Waiting Room/ Discussion

Just checked manually and I've got this up Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  2. kkeith

Doesn't look like it, I never recieved an update yet. Probably going to have to wait for our carriers to load them up with their boat first Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  3. kkeith

Post How to enable Facebook Dark Mode

I haven't run into any problems yet with Facebook. That is a yet though Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  4. kkeith

Post How to enable Facebook Dark Mode

Awesome, thanks man. Had no idea that was that was there Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  5. kkeith

Post part 2 fine tuning the battery.. 7 plus hours SOT

If you're on your phone for 7hrs a day and most people average 8hrs at work (obviously you use your phone at work) that leaves you 9hrs plus an hr or 2 (because your using your phone at work a bit) left to get home, cook, eat dinner, cleanup and sleep, I'd say your wasting a lot of your life. At...
  6. kkeith

My phone does 2 days easy if I'm at work. Otherwise, sure I probably have to throw it on the charger around 5ish because I've been facebooking and reading the news, I'd say it's far from useless anyways. And while I'm at work in usually using the Galaxy buds to listen to my podcasts [emoji1745]...
  7. kkeith

Ever think that maybe you've got a screen time problem? If you're on your phone for 7hrs a day it's time to put the damn device down [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
  8. kkeith

Post Note 20 Ultra: Dust / Fogging issues in camera lens in some review units

Probably for a week a year, and I keep it with me for music while I'm at work and yes, I take pictures for reports on what I've inspected pretty often Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ---------- Lol not that...
  9. kkeith

Probably for a week a year, and I keep it with me for music while I'm at work and yes, I take pictures for reports on what I've inspected pretty often Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
  10. kkeith

Dammit, hopefully i don't run into this. Kind of hard to keep my device from big temperature differences when winters around here can get to -50c in the winter and I certainly don't keep my vehicle anywhere near that... Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
  11. kkeith

Move to rural Alberta, you're allowed to protect your family and property out here. Kenney changed that law for us out here last year I think it was. Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
  12. kkeith

Post Canada - S20 Ultra pre-orders thread

I preordered mine at Telus, expected to pick it up on the 6th and got a call at 3 on the 6th letting me know they only recieved s20s and s20+ but no ultras. Now I have to wait until the 29th apparently. Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
  13. kkeith

Post Daydream Observations and Questions

Post number 2 about half way down there is an explanation as to the differences and why schedutil is a little better, as well as an explanation on some other eas governors. https://www.google.ca/amp/s/forum.xda-developers.com/pixel-xl/development/kernel-kirisakura-kernel-0-1-t3554330/amp/ Sent...
  14. kkeith

Post [10][KERNEL][06.12.2019] Kirisakura-Q 10.1.0 [3.18.140]

Well after a couple days of using the default settings I will say the phone is actually a little quicker, battery life has certainly improved, however the slight choppiness when scrolling every once in a while had also come back. Not a big issue or anything, definitely worth the added battery...
  15. kkeith

Post Daydream Observations and Questions

For the point in governors you are at least incorrect on that front, at least the kirisakura kernel includes more than just sched, in fact the default governor is shedutil. The reason why you are not seeing as many governors, and profiles is probably because of eas not because they haven't...