Recent content by kl3

1. K

Post [ZIP] Dynamic automated build.prop editing

Versioin 0.5.8 has again been replaced since not passing BACKUP= at all resulted in failure instead of just not backing up. This is fixed now and custom paths are checked properly now (hopefully). I highly recommend using either /system/build.prop.backup or /sdcard/build.prop.backup as custom...
  2. K

Not working version 0.5.7 has been replaced by 0.5.8 fixing the 255 error as well as containing minor code changes but no new functionality compared to 0.5.7. razerbro: Your issue is fixed now. 0.5.8 flashes totally fine on my N7100 using TWRP 2.8.x.
  3. K

I will look into this issue today and hopefully provide you with a fix as soon as possible. Edit: Version 0.5.7 has been uploaded fixing errors with entries containing characters like /. razerbro: Your lines should work now regardless if you use !, @ or plain $var=$val syntax. The latter one...
  4. K

Yes, it works regardless of the way you flash.
  5. K

tweak=$(find /data/* sdcard* /storage/* /ext* -name $name -type f -follow 2>/dev/null | sed 1q) sed makes sure that only the first instance gets written to $tweak. I just made an a version of 0.5.4, although I can't test it at the moment; so if 0.5.4a fails, please fallback to 0.4.6a until it's...
  6. K

What exactly do you mean with "first part" of my code, specific if-blocks? In case you're just using the code that you quoted, it is obvious why only changes to values have been made. This section of my code only regards lines beginning with $, your tweak.prop contains almost only those ones...
  7. K

Post [APP][2.3+][Material] Password Creator - CHRISTMAS SALE + new features

Sorry, but this is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard[emoji58] Having no Internet permission is an absolutely good thing, but being open source those apps can be reviewed and even compiled without it, so it's not really as dramatic as you described. Twik also free of ads, but I agree...
  8. K

Post [APP][2.3+][Material] Password Creator - CHRISTMAS SALE + new features

Why not open source? Especially when it comes to privacy, passwords, etc. people want to know how it works. What are your apps' advantages worth mentioning over other free apps, let's say Twik?
  9. K

Yes, it is only required to have a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed which executes my script properly.
  10. K

I'm not sure whether you used my script. Which ROM do you use? If you have a tweak.prop file located on your phone, you should be fine reflashing my zip, otherwise your (hopefully custom) ROM can be flashed over to fix it, too.
  11. K

Post [ROM][N8000][N8013][N8010][4.4.2] Gnabo Rom V8 [AIR COMMAND - NOTE 2014 APPS ]

This is -at least should be- no big deal, so... Although the build.prop contained in the Gnabo zip lists two, namely 160 and 320, density entries, my build.prop after flashing only contained the 320's one. I'll wipe, flash and report later. EDIT: Wiping system partition and reflashing solved it.
  12. K

Post [ROM][N8000][N8013][N8010][4.4.2] Gnabo Rom V8 [AIR COMMAND - NOTE 2014 APPS ]

Seriously, what is this problem about? As I mentioned earlier, dirty flash made my tablet usable again, but Wifi didn't work. I checked the build.prop again and noticed the density's value set to 320 by default (but my interface runs on 160 dpi, though) so I changed it back to 160. After...
  13. K

Yeah, thought as much today and changed it back, it booted but kept crashing and rebooting randomly. Therfore I flashed V7 dirty over, but now my Wifi is not working anymore despite the Wifi-Fix (flashed after reboot). Interestingly, there's a 320 density showing up in my build.prop again, no...
  14. K

I already wiped the dalvik cache, even the whole cache partition. Still crashing.