Recent content by KlugN

1. KlugN

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] SlimKat (toro) [STABLE/WEEKLY]

New build is smooth so far. Don't notice the speed improvements yet but I'll keep playing. Love the center clock in the status bar. Hopefully % battery is next! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  2. KlugN

Can't wait for the sexy! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  3. KlugN

CWM - read the OP please! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  4. KlugN

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [IllusionRom] [4.3] toro // ~

Fair enough. If you haven't flashed it yet, it's worth a try! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  5. KlugN

Probably because this ROM is pretty much flawless... Been running it for over a week now and it's solid. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  6. KlugN

Absolutely loving this ROM. Wow. Great job dev! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  7. KlugN

Illusion was my favorite 4.2 ROM but I've had so many issues with 4.3... Once this is updated to 4.3.1 I'll be the first one to jump on! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
  8. KlugN

Post [ROM][GPL] MIUI v5 4.2.2 (3.12.20)

Awesome thank you. Looking forward to it! I don't suppose the signal bar fix could be the cause of the location services not working? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
  9. KlugN

Post [ROM][GPL] MIUI v5 4.2.2 (3.12.20)

I did notice the double signal bars, although wifi is working great! Will you ve posting a fix for the the double bars or just wait til the next build to include it? You either flashed the wrong GAPPS package or did not flash GAPPS at all. I flashed the 4.3 version by accident at first and had...
  10. KlugN

Post [ROM] [4.3.1] [Oct26] [HALO2.0] [CM10.2] **crDroid AOSP** [Build 16]

My stock android keyboard is swyping just fine. No issues. ROM seems to be rock solid so far. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
  11. KlugN

Post [ROM] [4.3.1] Slim Bean (toro) [Stable Build 2.2]

I don't think that this is a ROM or Kernel issue. I'm still on the same 4.2 ROM that I've been on for about 6 weeks now (longest I've ever been on a ROM since buying the Nexus 2 years ago) and in the last 2 days I've noticed a lot of this. Haven't changed any settings, kernels, or anything...
  12. KlugN

Post [ROM][4.3][toro]IllusionRom-2.5 28|08|2013

Dang, this ROM is the tits. I was all about RapedApe but since there's no longer production on that ROM I had to look elsewhere. Glad I did! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  13. KlugN

Yes! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  14. KlugN

+2!! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  15. KlugN

Post [ROM][Linaro+Bionic+GCC4.8] Something Fast 6/28/2013(FIXED)

Would you mind linking to the Kernel? I can't find it for some reason... Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta