• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by klutch

1. klutch

Post ROOT DISCUSSION / TEKXv2 Dev Thread Extension SM-G935T - Dev Section / Discoveries

Thnx man that worked like a charm perfect.. thx for the help bro [emoji6] Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  2. klutch

Post ROOT DISCUSSION / TEKXv2 Dev Thread Extension SM-G935T - Dev Section / Discoveries

Quick question....does any one here have snapchat running while root? I am trying everying possible and i cant find the way to log in? Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  3. klutch

Thnx got it now let me.fix my snapchat Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  4. klutch

Ahhh see i new something was missing but the zip i download dont have the apk its only rhe system n the meta were do i get the apk? Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app ---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ---------- I only install the...
  5. klutch

Question which Xposed i should use because installed it and dont appear i want to knw why tho any ideas?.... Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  6. klutch

Yea but not with flashfire i did all with the stock android recovery and it worked lol Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  7. klutch

Yea bro yesterday i had a huge headeche figuring out, i restared factory reset the phone to see and still came up so what i did whats i went to recovery mode and wipe cache i did it 4 times to make sure and be sure and it worked perfect if you do it let me knw if it works.... Sent from my...
  8. klutch

great now i get this what else now....meed help ASAP on this buddys... Update:cant get incoming or outgoing calls now i am F**** i was reading something i think i need the IMSSERVICE.APK file and now i dont know were to get it unless some one uploads it no phone for a day till some one helps me...
  9. klutch

guys leave my font alone!! lmfaooo [emoji23] [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  10. klutch

ill check when i get home since i am at work Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  11. klutch

send me a link to stock Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  12. klutch

i still dont get why my phone start force closing the apps randomly and then when i reboot the phone it takes a long minute to reboot the phone on tmobiles splash screen why it has already half a hr still booting and it gets annoying another thing i had to dp factory reset for the 4th time...
  13. klutch

What the .... [emoji23] Sent From My Rooted SM-G935T Using XDA Mobile App
  14. klutch

Again i dont have xposed installed why you guys think is that tho i havent got the chance install that Sent From My Rooted SM-G935T Using XDA Mobile App
  15. klutch

This is what came up and changed my PW and still Sent From My Rooted SM-G935T Using XDA Mobile App