Recent content by kmykoh

1. K

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/04/19]

its random. Join telegram group to test fixed build
  2. K

you dont have to format if you did clean install correctly on first install. just dont do anything else stupid. For every update, just dirty flash rom or ota(dont flash mods, magisk, dfe etc)
  3. K

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][beryllium] PixelPlus UI 3.4 Onyx [AOSP]

live display next build i think. and decryption is better.
  4. K

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][beryllium] PixelPlus UI 3.4 Onyx [AOSP]

format data( the one where you need to type yes)
  5. K

no issue. NGK works well with pe. But normal usage it's not neccessary to change kernel. If you game, you can try NGK as it is using better caf touch driver.
  6. K

no problem here. dont report issue with magisk mods or custom kernel. If issue persist, clean flash format data
  7. K

yes. reboot to twrp recovery ,wipe cache data vendor system, flash rom, format data
  8. K

Post [ROM][11.0][POLARIS] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/04/17]

hello, I have tested paranoid android a11 test build and found out that the touch is significantly improved. They stated in changelog that they are using newer caf touch driver. This is link to the kernel: https://github.com/YumeMichi/kernel_xiaomi_sdm845/ the main touch driver commit i talked...
  9. K

I am getting good battery backup. You can join telegram group and send battery usage screenshot to report
  10. K

bug 1: google side. known to happen even on pixel devices bug 2: android 11 roms auto brightness are mostly broken. If you need it, revert to android 10. Developers are trying to fix it bug 1: fine here. ir cam doesn't trigger after locking. If it still happens, join telegram group and provide logs
  11. K

must be vanced problem with a11 because all other apps are fine
  12. K

your phone is fine. this is the lowest frequency it can go without underclock. And i will suggest not to underclock because blur zoom effect in systemui will lag if u do so. Undercloking can get u to 300mhz