Recent content by knaries2000

1. K

Thread audio (both back and front speaker) issue?

Does anyone else have audio issues with their flex2? Most of the time it works, but some times there is just no audio going through the back speaker or the phone speaker. So calls or youtube will be silent. the only way I can get it back to normal is to reboot phone. Bluetooth audio works...
  2. K

Post [ROOT][TOOL] Easy Root your 5.1.1 [H950, H950PR, H955]

This only changes the system image correct? So it shouldn't matter if my phone is encrypted or not? I do not need to decrypt (full wipe) first right?
  3. K

Post [KERNEL] [March 3] ElementalX N5 8.14 (Nougat) 9.02 (Oreo)

no, you don't need to reboot (it is not suppose to stick after reboot), should take effect after you set it. just set it and try it if you have vib on key press, you should feel a diff.
  4. K

can you manually set it and verify for flar2 that it works like mine? just open up /sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/amp and set the value to 5 and see if your vib decreases.
  5. K

I can set it manually in "sysfs", it works fine for me with 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3.
  6. K

in case you missed my prev post about VIB_STRENGTH, I think 0.40 is when you added VIB_STRENGTH to config file, and that is what screwed up the VIB var due to the grep.
  7. K

The problem is likely due to addition of "VIB_STRENGTH" recently. VIB=`grep "VIB" $ELEX_CONF | cut -d '=' -'f2' VIB is screwed up because of the new veriable VIB_STRENGTH. I set it manually with my own startup script and it works fine.
  8. K

Post [ROM][09/12/11] Virtuous Unity Sense 3.0 based on Pyramid [2.37.0]

Its possibly a T-Mobile issue. I was having problems too. Burr its bach to normal now. Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App
  9. K

Post [Tweak]U.S.A.Sv6

There are 3 optimization that is done by this update. I fine that the change for writeback journal mount option is worthwhile. I wonder why writeback isn't the default mount option for /data and /cache partitions. I am sure the dev have discussed about it though. Anyways, unfortunately the...
  10. K

Post [ROM][09/12/11] Virtuous Unity Sense 3.0 based on Pyramid [2.37.0]

If what you said is true about the virtuous overlock app, the battery drain is not from the app that just changes the files, but from the disabling of the overclock daemon with setcpu being installed. I haven't read about battery drain from the vu overclock but it's worth testing it out.
  11. K

Post [DEV] CM7 Developers Thread

Use wireless adb for ubuntu. It works fine without any setup other than installing the sdk and it is more convenient. Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App
  12. K

Post [Kernel][Stock1.3][Already included in CM7] Dalingrin's OC kernel [09/01/11]

what is your wifi sleep policy? took a quick look and it seems like your wifi is waking up your nook from sleep every few seconds.
  13. K

Post [Kernel][Stock1.3][Already included in CM7] Dalingrin's OC kernel [09/01/11]

anyone else running BFS right now with conservative govern, can you check cpu spy to see how is your cpu scaling distribution. At first I thought it may have just been the way I used my nook, but maybe it's not. I was pretty much getting 90+% (not counting sleep if you are getting it) at the...
  14. K

My problem with deep sleep wasn't that I couldn't get to deep sleep at all. It was intermitten, some time, it would other times it would not, and I have no idea when. Some times if I disable wifi, and re-enable it it would allow be to sleep again, but later it would stop. After changing to...