Recent content by knauji

1. K

Post HydrogenOS ROM - H2OS 2.0 Marshmallow OTA released [29/9/2016]

I used it too sometimes. Not always working correctly though. it shows Firefox update to 46.0.1 but it's the same on playstore and on my phone. Also it shows beta updates for some apps
  2. K

Did you set the priority mode? Did you check settings in WhatsApp? After updating ROM and gapps also update WhatsApp again
  3. K

Still here. No changes these days
  4. K

Post [Recovery][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.1.0-0 Onyx [10th March 2017]

Check your settings in TWRP. You have simulation selected that's why nothing works.
  5. K

Post [Recovery][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.1.0-0 Onyx [10th March 2017]

You are doing a simulation. Not an actual backup
  6. K

Stock phone app plus google contacts for managing contacts. I disabled the 'oneplus yellow-pages' app so the chinese phone services don't show up
  7. K

Actually it works for me on the latest version. Just like before. Flashed ROM, gapps, SuperSU, and blu.spark kernel
  8. K

Same here...it seem notifications don't wake up the screen anymore
  9. K

Just download the full ROM from h2os.com and dirty flash. SuperSU is breaking OTA and flashing the full ROM will overwrite this. So you don't loose any data or apps, just flash ROM, gapps and superSU again. Done
  10. K

I'm in Estonia and the download is taking me about 3-4h. I'm uploading it to gdrive. give me 5 mins! link to the OTA patch https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1N_M7VXzWsyTjJWMWpUYjlrTEE link to the FULL ROM https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1N_M7VXzWsyNU42RUNMa1k5WVE
  11. K

Where are you? I'm in Korea and download took about 20 mins. Quite slow^^ I'm in Estonia and the download is taking me about 3-4h. I'm uploading it to gdrive. give me 5 mins!
  12. K

No. That will give you an error as well (if you are rooted) You need to flash the full ROM first and then the OTA file. Or you download the full updated ROM and flash in TWRP. After that gapps and superSU, that way you don't loose TWRP or settings. ---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ----------...
  13. K

NEVER do the automatic OTA update. This happened to me as well the first time. Root and use flashify to install TWRP again. Because you were rooted OTA failed and gave you the full ROM to update. Of course you loose everything. That's why we flash manually from TWRP.
  14. K

using boeffla OOS kernel since day 1. no problems
  15. K

Post Outdoor visibility (max brightness)

actually very weak in direct sunlight....