Recent content by kokotas

1. kokotas

Post [DEV][24/Nov/2013]Extended TWRP|v2.6.3.4

Hi macs18max, CM11 is the one I used. It's been quite some time since the last sync/compilation and I don't remember a lot, but I think that the recovery was built without any errors. This is strange.:confused: Regards!
  2. kokotas

Post [23 Nov 12] cLK

Hi lolerpro8, When you say rmnet work on clk, what exactly do you mean? The logs Robbie P's suggested, would clear things up. Regards!
  3. kokotas

Post [23 Nov 12] cLK

Hey g.andy, I have used those ways countless times while I was testing cLK. What errors do you get? In any case for adb commands to work you need to have those binaries present on the device(flash_image & erase_image). If fastboot fails for any reason, then use the ruu way. If your cLK's...
  4. kokotas

You've got it right :) The curtain.jpg deletion was indeed supposed to happen in case you selected to use the built-in theme, but there was a copy/paste mistake in the code that, unfortunately, I found after:o compiling and uploading the files here. I've already fixed it, and will re-upload the...
  5. kokotas

Hi walter79, The kernel used until now (tytung's jb 2.6.32), was not set to use yaffs xattr. I tried the 3.0.16 kernel once, but there were issues like adb and flashutils not working. Today I compiled tytung's 2.6.32 kernel with yaffs xattr and included it in Extended TWRP. Regards! ps: Don't...
  6. kokotas

Hey Dark_Avenger, I haven't seen anything wrong with the clock. Having DST unchecked the time is correct. If I try to check DST and then "Set Time Zone" the clock is set forward one hour. Am I missing something? As for the theme's curtain I will have to take a look... Thanks for your...
  7. kokotas

Hi Dark_Avenger, Thanks for the updated theme and for the feedback:good: To be honest I'm afraid that, since version 2.5.0.5, my attempt to keep up with TWRP's mainline updates has brought up more cons than pros. Last week I reinstalled Linux on my PC and started working on TWRP using CM10.2...
  8. kokotas

Hey Nixda99, I believe that the issue you mention regarding the backup process has to do more with the screen not being able to turn back on and less with the actual process of backup. So, next time, you could try backing up with NO screen off timeout and see how it goes (be able to grab a log...
  9. kokotas

First page updated with new version 2.6.0.0, while I kept the previous one (stable 2.5.0.5) attached in case you need to revert. I ported most of the mainline commits (check out what's new in 2.6.0.0), plus the screen rotation which is still under review but I had already added it since May...
  10. kokotas

Post [DEV][02/May/2015]unOFFICIAL TWRP|v2.8.6.1

Hi guys, First post updated with a new compiled version (2.6). Check TeamWin's page for the official (long) change-log. Many thanks to the team for their efforts - a lot of work was done for this update! As for (our) hd2's case, there was no problem booting up this time and everything seems...
  11. kokotas

Post [DEV][02/May/2015]unOFFICIAL TWRP|v2.8.6.1

Hi NYLimited, I don't have the source that I compiled for this version, so I can't say for sure what's the problem. OK, I will download again the latest source and recompile it. You're right, the files should be compatible. It was not my intention to fix that. In fact, if the last version...
  12. kokotas

Post [23 Nov 12] cLK

Why hoomanutd99? Is there something wrong with the newer lk_20130506 found here? symbuzzer, 1) AFAIK wrappers have not been changed since cedesmith worked on them (links to their source code are at 1st post). I don't know if Rick have done any further experiments with them... Perhaps there is...
  13. kokotas

Ok ratelutz, I've attached below a couple of screenshots of the created tar when opened on my computer. I also didn't try any nand backup/restore, but I tested NativeSD manager backup & restore with no issues so far. Trick? No. But you could just create a landscape theme;) Or wait till screen...
  14. kokotas

I don't know what app is that, but I can't understand much from the screenshot. Isn't the tar created properly? Do you still have problems restoring? Regards!
  15. kokotas

Ok, I think I just reproduced it. I will try to find out what's wrong today and post a fix later. I'm removing the files from the 1st post to avoid unnecessary trouble. Thank you for the help:good: