Recent content by KOLIOSIS

1. KOLIOSIS

Post S pen off position

@mthlisboa Found this in the Note 20 forum, perhaps it'll help: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/s-pen-pointer-positioning-is-incorrect-n980f.4204795/#post-84131463
  2. KOLIOSIS

Post T Mobile diagnostics spyware.

@Limeybastard How ya liking the Sprint-TMo merger so far? My phone hopping has slowed down somewhat, phones are getting too pricey & the pace of innovation has slowed a bit vs 2-3 yrs ago. 5G compatibility w/the imports is my biggest deterrent ,too bad,lot of cool devices from...
  3. KOLIOSIS

@blackhawk Which one are you using? If from the Google Play Store, can you post the link? I'm currently using the PC tool ADB App Control. It's an awesome tool, but, neither it nor regular ADB commands are working in removing the T-Mobile Diagnostic Tool app.
  4. KOLIOSIS

Right back at ya. Yeah,it's been a while,not on as much as w/previous phones (equally because the site changes a while back were buggy,better now,but,still getting used to the new look & feel). New to the Note 20 Ultra,I probably wouldn't have gotten it if not for a generous Mother's Day...
  5. KOLIOSIS

@raul6 Not quite getting how Insular would help. Sounds like a copy of the app is sandboxed, but, the other copy is still active. If I'm missing something, please elaborate. @elmor0 Not rooted, SD Maid/Titanium are of no help in this situation. Most any other bloatware is able to be...
  6. KOLIOSIS

Same here on both the Note20 & Ultra versions. I even tried to uninstall via ADB to no avail. Seriously considering installing the US unlocked firmware.
  7. KOLIOSIS

Post Ccswe not working, again

Back to ol' skool ADB package disabling... hoping that still works, been a while since I've used that.
  8. KOLIOSIS

Post Sprint, T-Mobile Releasing Android 11/UI 3.0 Stable Build For SM-N981U & SM-N986U Carrier Bound Handsets!

The update renders some GoodLock modules inop & the hide FFC option is missing from the display settings.
  9. KOLIOSIS

Post Root Access?

Which button combination did you use to get into fastboot?
  10. KOLIOSIS

Post Plz share lg wing camera apk

It was worth a shot. It's been downloaded over 300 times since I uploaded it to APK Mirror, perhaps there's some developers working on modding/porting it w/the features intact to work on other devices.
  11. KOLIOSIS

Did the LG Wing Camera app work on your LG G8X?
  12. KOLIOSIS

[email protected] Here's the link, uploaded to APK Mirror. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/lgelectronics/lg-camera/lg-camera-9-40-51-release/lg-camera-9-40-51-android-apk-download/
  13. KOLIOSIS

Post Dual Screen home eating battery

It is a nice phone. I'd like to see the pop-up FFC become standard fare on the V series. Hoping LG reaches out to more app developers to incorporate uses for the 2nd display.
  14. KOLIOSIS

Post Dual Screen home eating battery

Yeah, exactly. This is what I have disabled ATM (Using Package Disabler Pro for LG devices) :
  15. KOLIOSIS

Post Launcher choice

It allows for orientation on a per-app basis. Basically, you select a default orientation, whatever that may be (say, automatic). Then, if you want certain apps to remain in something else, say, portrait mode, you can select that app to ignore the default orientation & remain locked in portrait...