• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by konstaim95

1. K

Post [ROM][11.0][UMI][OFFICIAL] Evolution X

Στην crdroid το θέμα της έντασης είναι μπόμπα. Τι σου αρέσει στην EvolutionX και αν ξέρεις που υπερτερεί σε σχέση με την Crdroid, για να ξέρουμε σε περίπτωση που αποφασισουμε να τη δοκιμάσουμε;
  2. K

Post [ROM][11.0][UMI][OFFICIAL] Evolution X

Is it better than CrDroid? And if yes, how?
  3. K

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid v7.3 [21 FEB 2021]

I m sorry, I wanted to say Format all data and not wipe
  4. K

If your sound has problem, flash this one through twrp https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/umi/weekly/21.3.10/
  5. K

Personally I would suggest to wipe data after every new flash.
  6. K

Perhaps the best custom rom i've tried so far. Thank you very much, keep it up and I hope you'll maintain it
  7. K

Post [ROM][11.0_r20][OFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS [umi]

Update: It was one of the best roms I had tried, however 2 major bugs I noticed were that I couldn't complete the setup of fingerprint unlock (I'm using a hydrogel film that quite affects it) which is a bug I don't really care about since I dont use fingerprint unlock, and the second one was...
  8. K

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL][UMI] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP][2021/04/22]

If you flash the whole rom there is no reason to flash separate partitions like vendor for example. I'm using Pixel Experience as well now, by the way! ;)
  9. K

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL][UMI] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP][2021/04/22]

Hello guys, I'll try to give you some help but I dunno where you' re stuck exactly. I ll give you steps with the software I m personally using 1) Download 12.2.9 China stable fastboot rom and flash it using Mi Flash Pro. You can find the ROM here for example: https://mifirm.net/model/umi.ttt 2)...
  10. K

I'm now on ShapeShift Swampert. Roms seems very nice. Thank you
  11. K

I finally found a working twrp so I will test the rom. Seems very nice. What's your opinion guys of ShapeShift in comparison with PixelExperience ?
  12. K

what do you mean flashing the recovery doesn't work for anyone? Have you found any fastboot custom rom for mi 10?
  13. K

Yeah I do all the steps. It crashes when a try to flash a custom rom. TWRP is not permanent for me. I can only boot to that custom recovery through XiaoMiTool V2. When I leave it, then there is no custom recovery.
  14. K

Guys which TWRP did you use to flash it? When I try to flash it using 3.4.2 b it fails to mount system_root. The same happens with every rom I try to flash apart from official ones and xiaomi.eu. Which could be the problem