Recent content by kont0mat

1. K

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [12.1] LineageOS 19.1

NikGapps-tasinkhan-arm64-12.1-20221002-signed.zip The Quickstep Launcher is not available for me to choose from, as if it had never been installed I don't know what went wrong with my installation. Whatever. it doesn't matter anyway, I can open magisk via the options to patch safetynet and...
  2. K

The fact that the launcher always crashed was problematic until I found out that you can also access the options via the dropdown menu, safetynet didn't work, so I couldn't install any other launcher via the store. I have no idea where this Pixel Launcher app came from, maybe from NikGapps ...
  3. K

I'm really excited how well this 7 year old device runs and that there is actually an up-to-date android for it. After the Gapps were running I only had to patch safetynet with a magisk module. Only the pixel launcher crashed constantly, so I didn't had a launcher at first. Great rom!(y)
  4. K

The NikGapps actually worked! even on the first try. Thank you so much, you saved me from more hours of agonizing trial and error!
  5. K

Hello! Can someone please enlighten me which Gapps version is the right one? I've tried 10 different ones, none of them could be installed for me so far. Unfortunately, I have this problem every time I have a new device in my hand, sorry.
  6. K

Post GCam for Poco X3

This works thank you, i was dumb and just fallowed some wrong tutorials found by google.
  7. K

Post [ROM][10/12] LineageOS OFFICIAL [SURYA]KARNA]

The first 2 camera apps from the list worked reasonably well,great! sorry to be dumb - Thank you for the link!
  8. K

Post GCam for Poco X3

Hey! I've tried multiple versions with multiple configs. Either I don't even have my other cameras to choose from or the app crashes if I want to use them. Does anyone know how I can get this to work? Iam running LineageOS with android 11. Thank you :)
  9. K

Post [ROM][10/12] LineageOS OFFICIAL [SURYA]KARNA]

Hi! Does anyone know how I can get the 3 cameras to work without gmcam? (Cameras, plural) Gcam crashes randomly, no matter which config I use. Or is there a way to install original xiaomi camera app? Got safetynet patched, but what if not? the apps that i installed before actually all worked...
  10. K

Post [RECOVERY][3.5.0-0][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP Xiaomi POCO X3 [surya][karna]

How to do a WORKING complete backup That can then be loaded without an error message? Which partitions do I have to backup for a complete backup? The function of half of the partitions is completely unknown to me. The last time I got an error 255 when restoring the internal storage partition...
  11. K

Post [ROM][SURYA][KARNA][MIUI][V14.0.23.3.20.DEV][13.0.1] EliteRom MIUI 14 A13 for POCO X3 NFC

I always wipe everything beforehand except recovery. because it has always led to problems on every device if you simply flash over it or leave user data on it beforehand. If a rom didn't work, it was always because of it. I forgot on the launcher then it works great: =)
  12. K

Post [ROM][SURYA][KARNA][MIUI][V14.0.23.3.20.DEV][13.0.1] EliteRom MIUI 14 A13 for POCO X3 NFC

No dirty flash, apart from the fact that I first tried TWRP instead of orangefox, I stuck to the instructions. And Yes, Nova launcher is running, didn't know that it could cause problems Can I fix it somehow or do I have to live without my launcher? Apart from that, really great rom, well...
  13. K

Does anyone know how I can get the task manager (left soft button) to work? When I open the overview and try to switch to an App, the app preview becomes invisible and I can't open it, I can only swipe to close it, always with every app i try to switch to. I really need this feature. What is the...
  14. K

Post [Q] Can't mount sdcard in CWM 6.0.4.4. Help!

Sorry,correct me if my knowledge was wrong - but how u want to mount a SD-Card when the phone has no slot for it?