Recent content by koska92

1. K

Post How to rollback from Android 10 to 9?

Well the reason is simple. After each update my phone was much more slower and buggy. On the Android 10 the ram management was awful (as soon as you go out of the application, system close it). A lot of bugs, slow. I've tried to connect customer service, they replied me to reset the phone and...
  2. K

When it comes to security, you would need to unlock bootloader ( which means that all of the warranty would be gone). On top of that you can install some custom roms that may have some potential malware so be careful. Nevertheless when it comes to stock roms, I never had a problem when it comes...
  3. K

UPDATE I would give you a guidance how I managed since I had an issue with miflash application (maybe I'm the only one :D ) If you are following my steps I'm NOT RESPONSIBLE for any damage that may occur during the process!!! After a quite a while of time I managed to rollback to the Anroid...
  4. K

Thank you for your help I will try now to fix it up :)
  5. K

Thread How to rollback from Android 10 to 9?

Hello people, I wish to know step by step how to rollback my devices to Android 9 official version. 1. I know that my bootloader need to be unlocked (is it possible on Android 10)? 2. How to install the official rom and where to find? 3. Would it work like the official with locked bootloader...
  6. K

Post Back button oversensitive on Android 9? (Video incl.)

Is there any way to report issue to the manufacturer or Google perhaps? ?
  7. K

Thread Back button oversensitive on Android 9? (Video incl.)

Hello does anyone have the similar problem as I do it phone if defected? Video link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rwBpSYvaCZKdcWmy7 Thank you in advance ???
  8. K

Post [Q] Z1 c903 Bootloader locking. Help!

Thanks Can you link me please?
  9. K

Post [Q] Z1 c903 Bootloader locking. Help!

Tutorial? Is there any tutorial how to flash 5.1.1. to my sony? Becouse i didnt root it, i is still my official 5.0.1 android.
  10. K

Thread [Q] Z1 c903 Bootloader locking. Help!

Hello all! Im new in xda forum, so i will be greatefull if you help me with my Sony Z1 phone. I have Z1 c903 on android 5.0.2., and I was mad on sony becouse they didnt make update to 5.1, so i was looking on forum how to root and install some custom rom and make my phone updated. So i find on...
  11. K

Post [Q&A] [Tutorial] Xperia Z1 Bootloader Unlocking/Relocking

Relocking bootloader problem! Please help Hello all! Im new in xda forum, so i will be greatefull if you help me with my Sony Z1 phone. I have Z1 c903 on android 5.0.2., and I was mad on sony becouse they didnt make update to 5.1, so i was looking on forum how to root and install some custom...