Recent content by kosmarnik

1. K

Post [ROM][7.0][TW][Exynos][Stable]Refined Nougat N7FE Port 6.0

Folks, please help me with this issue: just test Bluetooth headphones with this ROM. For me, there is no ringtone nor vibration on an incoming call when the headphones are connected. If you don't have those issues, please report! ---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at...
  2. K

Can someone please test if the phone will ring while bluetooth headphones are connected?
  3. K

ananjaser1211 any suggestions for the Bluetooth issue? The phone doesn't ring nor vibrate on incoming calls when Bluetooth headphones are connected! I have patch 2 applied. My old Note 4 ROM had the same issue but it could be temporarily fixed on reboot by deleting the bluetooth folders form...
  4. K

With Bluetooth headphones, the phone doesn't ring on incoming calls. That is a pretty severe bug. Any ideas for a fix or workaround? Using Stable (6.0) with patch 2.
  5. K

Post [ROM][NXTeam][6.0.1][N7/N8/S8 Port][09.Apr.2018] MagMa-NX VX PCE

I get very low network speeds, not internet related. Using iPerf server on the Note 3 from my PC and Note4. I get ~10Mbits/5mbit both over WIFI and with USB tethering. With the Note4 I get 98Mbit over wifi and 330Mbit over USB. Cables are not the issue, tested multiple with the same results, and...
  6. K

Thread Slow mobile hotspot and usb tethering speeds measured by iperf

I decided to debug my slow mobile hotspot speeds and lo and behlod, it seems it's not my ISP throttling, nor is my WIFI the issue or anything like that. Running an iPerf3 server on the Note3, I get the same speeds from the Note3, whether it's wifi or a USB connection: [ 4] 0.00-10.00 sec...
  7. K

Post [ROM]eRobot ROM for Note4 V.37 XXS2DRK2 Android 6.0.1 MultiCSC Aroma

I fixed it myself, the model was wrong, so I edited the build.prop and changed it to N910C, it ran fine after that.
  8. K

Post [ROM]eRobot ROM for Note4 V.37 XXS2DRK2 Android 6.0.1 MultiCSC Aroma

Hi! GearVR is not working with this ROM version v.33. The GearVR service can't be installed it always throws "Network error". I updated the bootloader and modem, no difference.
  9. K

Post Samsung's Note 4 replacement motherboards actually fixed? (EMMC)

I'm planning to buy a used Note 4 with a broken screen. Possibly even N910C. Now, I cant know for sure the state of the eMMC chip, but it will be better than mine, that is dead :)
  10. K

Post Samsung's Note 4 replacement motherboards actually fixed? (EMMC)

$390 seems excessive. In EU a used Note 4 is ~$150. Note 4 with a broken screen ~$90. I plan to do the motherboard swap myself and would suggest you check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUDgGaFcCNY&t=287s and decide if you want to try it yourself.
  11. K

Thread Swap logic board from Qualcomm to Exynos? n910f to n910c?

Hi! It seems like I was hit with the eMMC bug, so looking to replace the board. From what I've read, it seems like it could be possible to change the from Qualcomm to Exynos, with the requirement to swap the camera too. Does anyone have a bit more detailed info? Thanks!
  12. K

Post Note 4 SM-N910F suddenly won't charge nor boot? What to try next?

Seems like it could be the eMMC error. I was extremely unlucky and it died completely in just one day since the error manifested :( If you have any suggestions on how to revive it, please share! I tried cool it in the freezer, didn't help :(
  13. K

Thread Note 4 SM-N910F suddenly won't charge nor boot? What to try next?

Hi! The phone was working fine up till yesterday. I left it charging, only to find it stuck with the red LED on. It would not respond to button presses, and the LED stayed on even after being unplugged. I took the battery out, put it back in, didn't want to boot. I took the battery out again...
  14. K

I use a bluetooth headset and the phone will only vibrate and not ring while the headset is connected! It works as supposed when I disconnect the headset. Same here. The fix works until the first reboot. Using MagMa NX - Release VX PCE XDA [09.Apr.2018]
  15. K

Eleo, I don't care for your tone. While I'm grateful for your work on the ROM, it doesn't give you the right to belittle others, especially ones asking for help. Kosmarnik