Recent content by Kostyan_nsk

1. K

Post [ROM][6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 13.0 for Huawei Ascend P6S-U06 & P7-L10

threader Following this conversation, LDRD/STRD doesn't have any performance benefits over LDM/STM on Cortex-A9, it makes sense only to Cortex-A15 which isn't our case.
  2. K

It's in kernel: https://github.com/Kostyan-nsk/hwp6s-kernel/blob/cm-13.0/kernel/power/earlysuspend.c#L171 https://github.com/Kostyan-nsk/hwp6s-kernel/blob/cm-13.0/kernel/power/earlysuspend.c#L128 Do you have any suggestions how to dynamically scale DDR frequency? What should it depend from...
  3. K

Everything is simple: when display is on, DDR frequency is 800MHz; when display is off, DDR frequency drops to 150MHz.
  4. K

Post [All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

The same thing happens to me when I'm trying to send private message. Right after I'm clicking "Send Message" or "Preview Message" I get the same error.
  5. K

Thanks for your response and logs. Updated build is out.
  6. K

I'm using opnejdk-8 for 13.0 without any issues, so you don't have to switch between 7/8 java for 13.0/15.1/16.0, openjdk-8 should be OK. Also, I'm using prebuilt kernel, i.e. I'm building kernel out of android scope and then just use zImage in device tree.
  7. K

Yes, video playback could stuck sometimes. It's a known bug and it's noted in OP. Instead of rebooting, you can run two commands in terminal:stop media start mediaTerminal app can be enabled in developer settings.
  8. K

Try to replace this library in TWRP in /system/lib/ and check out video playback. I assume you're using 4-contact headset (with microphone). The only 4-contact headset I have is the original one which was supplied with phone and I don't have this issue with it. So I just can't repeat this bug.
  9. K

Currently I'm busy with other project. So don't expect any updates and bugfixes. :p
  10. K

1. I'm not using Whatsapp, so I can't say anything about that. 2. Adoptable storage is not supported because the device doesn't have hardware encryption. Hardware limitations.
  11. K

It means that you violated the installation sequence.
  12. K

Here is not recieption desk for orders / requests - nobody's paying me here. I was doing this ROM for myself as I prefer and as i like it. And here I'm just sharing my work with others. If you don't like it - don't use it, or make your own build with your own preferences - source code is...
  13. K

1. It's 'userdebug' build unlike official 'user' build. That's why adb has su access. Do you intend let someone else connect your device via adb? ;) 2. Build system was complaining about conflict of unzip from busybox with original unzip, so I excluded it. Will be fixed in a next update. And...
  14. K

You mean nothing has changed, you still wasn't able to recieve calls via bt-headset or bluetooth wasn't working at all? Please be more specific and informative. Phrase "no use" doesn't tell me anything. Why don't you just flashed ROM again without any replacing and repacking? :eek: