Recent content by Kotaless

1. Kotaless

Post Troubles reinstalling TWRP Miui 11 Android 10

If you have an usb hub or an old computer use them. Or enter the command then connect your phone.
  2. Kotaless

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP] [12-10-2020]

Great news. Congrats and thank you for your work.
  3. Kotaless

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP] [12-10-2020]

Thanks for the rom, it's pretty good except some small issues. 1- Double tap to wake doesn't work for second time with AOD. 2- Corners are jagged, I think it's overlay issue. 3- AOD is very bright in dark.
  4. Kotaless

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED][9.0][sirius] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r46][2019/08/27]

I appreciate that you joined XDA for sharing this. :o What about non plus version, do you have it too? I wanted to try both before deciding which to use daily.
  5. Kotaless

Post Can't intall any rom after flash android 9 with miflash fastboot

Flash an older rom like xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_8.12.27_v10-9.zip (dont wipe, only format data). After it boots, reboot and flash what you want.
  6. Kotaless

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED][9.0][sirius] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r46][2019/08/27]

Link is broken. Does anybody has latest official one?
  7. Kotaless

Post impossible to restore Nexus 5 to stock

You don't need developer mod to install drivers. 1- Boot into fastboot. 2- https://dl-ssl.google.com//android/repository/latest_usb_driver_windows.zip Download and unzip this. 3- Go to your Windows Device Manager, find your phone and manual install the driver.
  8. Kotaless

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 5 (hammerhead) with Lineage Recovery

I dirty flashed it over EnesSastim's LOS 16 but sadly it doesn't boot. Thanks anyway.
  9. Kotaless

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Nexus 5

Same problem. I can send it via Whatsapp Web though.
  10. Kotaless

Post Forcing all 4 CPU cores to 2.26GHz?

Good for you. I modified this part for myself. [SKIN_THERMAL_management_1] algo_type monitor sensor xo_therm_pu2 sampling 10000 thresholds 40000 42000 44000 thresholds_clr 38500 40500 42500 actions cpu+lcd...
  11. Kotaless

Post Forcing all 4 CPU cores to 2.26GHz?

Thermal throttling. You need to delete or modify /system/etc/thermal-engine-8974.conf Note: This could make your device run really hot.
  12. Kotaless

I had 1 or 2 random reboots in like 40 days. So it is much stable than UA.
  13. Kotaless

Post [ROM][AOSP][6.0/7.1/8.1 RC/9.0 BETA] Unlegacy Android Project

You have to mount /persist in TWRP before access it.
  14. Kotaless

-Same as others -No crash/reboot -Can't get in to Developer Settings without Magisk and can't take photos other than that rom seems fine -One more thing: Adaptive Brightness is stupid. It doesn't go lower than 38% even in complete darkness so I have to adjust manually