Recent content by KouaV1

1. K

Post V60 Bootloader Unlock and Magisk Root

I believe the developers are banned from xda for breaking rules and I also have never done system rw since android 10/11 when this post was released because I already forgetten how to do it.
  2. K

Post Question Verizon Workaround?

If you have done a google search you will see alot of forums or articles saying to use a verizon compatable phone and register its imei then switch the sim card to the rog 8.
  3. K

Post Question aptX Adaptive over LE Audio missing and 24-bit only?

Thats awesome to hear about that losslees aptx. Yeah very strange we can see how asus implements it in future software updates. Your probably right on that one.
  4. K

Post LG V60 kernel?

A13 is still the same 4.19.157 so basically no changes
  5. K

Post Can you change the verizon rom to a t-mobile rom?

You can try the crossflash although I am not sure about radio frquency bands, I crossflash and none of the nt codes work so I just gave up and went back to stock.
  6. K

Post How would I upgrade to Android 12?

ATT Branded phones would require an active ATT Sim to update it
  7. K

Post Question aptX Adaptive over LE Audio missing and 24-bit only?

I wonder that as well if software plays a role in it. I have a LG V60 and on android 10 I can use both 16/24 bits 44.1 and 48khz. But past android 10 it gets greyed out and shows just like you said for aptx.
  8. K

Post V60 Bootloader Unlock and Magisk Root

Can you reupload again? file links are broken 0 bytes every file. I just flashed a new firmware and forgot to save the files on my drive and came back and files.............
  9. K

Post Question Identify which model is which?

Thanks, everyone. seem like I was late but yeah now the USA Version is out and asus has shown the model #s so makes it more understanding.
  10. K

Thread Question Identify which model is which?

Hi Can some give me a list of the different model versions? (such as usa model is xxx-xxx and international is model xxx-xxx? I do want to get the USA Model however I do also need Volte as USA Cariiers will now require them to work. and all I found on google was this model number...
  11. K

Post Adreno Updated drivers Magisk flashibles/ konabess configurations to improve battery life/performance/undervolt/overclock

Better emulation, yes. Better framerate on higher end games, yes. You will only see improvement in A12. A12 fixed alot of stuff from A11 and is very well optimized and has the most compatability, A13 has diminishing returns and less compatability than A11. Therefore please use A12.
  12. K

Post Adreno Updated drivers Magisk flashibles/ konabess configurations to improve battery life/performance/undervolt/overclock

TThe The drivers will work on any app even with magisk hide as long as you have the old magisk V23.0 or lower but is only compatable with A12 or lower OS. A13 and A11 will have issues with the drivers and clock speeds as A11 has driver issues and A13 has driver incompatability. A12 on the V60...
  13. K

Post Overclock V60 GPU

I would suggest if you want overclock then use my configs as I have optimized every single configs for stability. Unfortunately Kratos config isnt much stable will cause some instability upon using antutu, 3d mark etc on some of his config files. I have the updated adreno drivers as well to...
  14. K

Any Driver version is fine except dont use driver 677 as LG stock camera wont work.