• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by KP.Sharma

1. K

Post [ROM][4.2.2][ALL MDPI] JellyVanilla EX 7.0 (EOL) | Please Vote | 16/09/2014

Download the "White multi dpi play store v4.3.11 for JB v4.2.2" from the below link :: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1839871 Uninstall the old Play Store from System. Install the downloaded play store and convert it as System App.
  2. K

Post [ROM][4.2.2][ALL MDPI] JellyVanilla EX 7.0 (EOL) | Please Vote | 16/09/2014

notifications sounds are not working except for SMS. Can somebody help me plzz and also battery is draining very fast, taking too long to charge :(
  3. K

Post [XDA Feature Request] Best Answer

Ya thats a good idea, more like quora or polls
  4. K

Post Suggestion for bluetooth headset

Thanks, then i ll go for MW600 :D
  5. K

Thread [Feature Suggestion] Separated tabs for locked and unlocked posts

I would like to see a tab to differentiate Locked posts and normal posts I hope this is helpful to search for solution which is easily available in locked post (answered and so closed)
  6. K

Post [BUG] Double Posting Issues

i also had the problem, but luckily it said you have to wait 20 seconds before posting and so second post failed ;)
  7. K

Sorry, i mean the sound quality and battery backup compared to MW600
  8. K

Thanks for the Info. After this model, Sony has released several new BT Headsets. Any idea about the performance of those?
  9. K

I will use this for both music play and calls. How much battery backup it is giving?
  10. K

Levi uganta How much it costs?
  11. K

Thread Suggestion for bluetooth headset

I am using Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman. I want to buy a Bluetooth headset for it. Can someone please suggest me a good one.