• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Kpenguin.5284

1. Kpenguin.5284

Post [REQ] blur effect for OnePlus 6T OOS 10

What part of the UI do you want to blur?
  2. Kpenguin.5284

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for the OnePlus 6

The massive gap under the keyboard still isn't fixed from 10.0 ?
  3. Kpenguin.5284

Post How to enable VoLTE // VoWiFi Switch (without Root)

The volte and vowifi tickboxes are not showing up in OOS 10
  4. Kpenguin.5284

Post Spy Recorder=Tasker + OnePlus Alert Slider

Why was the link removed?
  5. Kpenguin.5284

Post [TUTORIAL_5/11/2019] Switch from TWRP_rooted OOS 9.0.9 to TWRP_rooted OOS 10 stable

Yes, I always uninstall Magisk when flashing any OTA update.
  6. Kpenguin.5284

Post OxygenOS 10.0.1 for OP6 is out

Getting the following error when trying to flash: Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode::kInstallDeviceOpenError) Updater process ended with ERROR: 1 I am using the one from the link labeled OnePlus 6 at the beginning of this thread. What is going wrong here?
  7. Kpenguin.5284

Post [OP6] Big problem, need help

Follow the instructions in this thread. Worked for me when I did the same thing as you a few months ago.
  8. Kpenguin.5284

Post [TUTORIAL_5/11/2019] Switch from TWRP_rooted OOS 9.0.9 to TWRP_rooted OOS 10 stable

Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode::kInstallDeviceOpenError) Updater process ended with ERROR: 1 This is when flashing OOS stable 10 zip. What is wrong?
  9. Kpenguin.5284

I have this issue. It was fixed with Magisk 18.1 and OOS 9.0.3, but 9.0.4 broke it again.
  10. Kpenguin.5284

[Solved] Flashing the update and TWRP worked fine. If I flash Magisk, the system shuts down and reboots into TWRP as soon as it fully boots up. Any fix for this? Edit: found solution thanks to Juli112. Flash Magisk Uninstaller, then flash update, TWRP, and Magisk. SafetyNet intact and...
  11. Kpenguin.5284

Post [ROM][8.1][Official] Resurrection Remix Oreo for Xperia Z2 (Sirius)

Currently running Existenz 5.6.5 with locked bootloader and TWRP installed. Does following the directions from the beginning unlock the bootloader? Do the directions work when coming from another custom ROM?
  12. Kpenguin.5284

Post [Solved] OnePlus Launcher Update failed after downgrade.

Fixed with a data wipe and fresh ROM flash.
  13. Kpenguin.5284

I've had an idea. Could someone with Titanium backup make a backup of the latest OnePlus Launcher and a Backup of OnePlus Launcher with updates uninstalled, then post the files?
  14. Kpenguin.5284

Restored the backup I made of the downgraded OnePlus Launcher I had so I have a multitasking screen again. Guess I should have made a backup of the original OnePlus launcher before I downgraded... Launcher still will not update.