Recent content by kr2602

1. K

Post [ROM][5.0.2][08/02/15][SaberMOD][Official]Hazy ROM Alpha2 I9100

setup wizard is not working. Hi guys, I am facing an issue while starting the phone after successfully installing the hazy rom and gapps package. As mentioned above i flashed rom then gapps and then supersu file. After rebooting and installation of apps it is prompting that the setup wizard is...
  2. K

Thread [Completed] [Q] google playstore is crashing everytime

Hello guys, I recently rooted my phone(GT-I9100) and then flashed cm11 nightly. Initially while i was flashing the gapps package it was failing due to some error but then after updating the cm11 rom the problem went away. But now since after an another update my playstore gets crashed every...
  3. K

Post [GUIDE] How to - Root Galaxy S2 and Basics for a Custom ROM

I am trying to flash cm-11-20140804-SNAPSHOT-M9-I9100.zip using CWM-based recovery v6.0.2.7. I also tried SpiritRom-20140504-i9100.zip using the same recovery. what should i do?
  4. K

Post [GUIDE] How to - Root Galaxy S2 and Basics for a Custom ROM

help needed urgently Hey guys I need your help. I tried flashing new rom on my GT-I9100 but every time it says the same thing that is error in (rom name).zip (status 7). Installation aborted. I tried flashing several roms but to no use. What should I do now?
  5. K

Post [Q] Samsung Galaxy S2 Custom-Roms install

help needed urgently Hey guys I need your help. I tried flashing new rom on my GT-I9100 but every time it says the same thing that is error in (rom name).zip (status 7). Installation aborted. I tried flashing several roms but to no use. What should I do now?