Recent content by krassermensch

1. krassermensch

Post [OMS][OFFICIAL]-[9.0_r44]-Havoc-OS - [07.25.19]

You have to uninstall the Settings Suggestions App by Google in order to make it work correctly. There is another Settings Suggestions app that is shipped with the ROM. They cannot work simultaneously.
  2. krassermensch

Post [OMS][OFFICIAL]-[9.0_r44]-Havoc-OS - [07.25.19]

You can make your phone automatically boot as soon as a power source is plugged in instead of charging in off-mode. I hope this also works if your device is discharged. I don't dare trying it but I feel safer having enabled this option. To do so run fastboot oem off-mode-charge 0
  3. krassermensch

Post Did I brick my device? :(

I guess this link should direct to this thread
  4. krassermensch

Post [ROM][Kernel][Official][7.1.1] Beanstalk 7

Yes, I'm sorry to say that but it has. I'm selling my HTC 10 and I will start with OnePlus 5 development
  5. krassermensch

Post BeanStalk Build *Developers ONLY* Updated 12.9.2015 - Support and Assistance Thread.

Thanks, there was just some kind of additional flag. I was able to figure it out, just forgot to report back here. Thanks, anyway!
  6. krassermensch

Post [ROM][Kernel][Official][6.0.1/7.x][Grouper N7 2012][F2FS/EXT4][OTG] Beanstalk ROM

Actually using the latest TWRP is something I'd also recommend. I only suggested you to do so for testing purposes. The GApps are definitely signed correctly, I used my self generated key for signing. Try not to use any third party mods like SuperSU or ParrotMod as I wrote in the OP. A su...
  7. krassermensch

Post [ROM][Kernel][Official][6.0.1/7.x][Grouper N7 2012][F2FS/EXT4][OTG] Beanstalk ROM

I don't think so either, have you already tried out a previous TWRP version (3.0.x)?
  8. krassermensch

Do you perform an adb sideload or do you push the files to your Nexus and flash it after that?
  9. krassermensch

Both the MM and the N Gapps are made to have the size needed to fit in the /system partition. Open GApps will not work without issues most probably. It is very unprobable that TWRP is corruptly installed on your Grouper but consider a new TWRP installation. Also, try to use a 3.0.x TWRP if it...
  10. krassermensch

Any log? I don't face this issue but I don't use the Nexus 7 regularly so it may be a common issue though. A log would probably help fixing it...
  11. krassermensch

Hmmm, strange, did you use the very latest TWRP version to flash the ROM? Do you use my GApps package? Did you try to do a reflash? If nothing helps, may you provide a catlog of the moment you plug in your charging cable?
  12. krassermensch

Update Here it is, guys, the Nougat update. It took quite much time until I could make everything fit into the small system partition of grouper. Finally I got it so here it is. ROM: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120724154 GApps...
  13. krassermensch

Maybe an additional mod which was too oversized for the system partition? Keep in mind you only have some Megabytes of free space in that partition. First check the md5, then try a reinstall, without any additional mod would be the better way to go. On the other hand you could just wait until my...
  14. krassermensch

Did you check the checksums of the downloaded zips? Which TWRP version?
  15. krassermensch

Post [Tool][HTC 10][S-On]Firmware Updater

That's a problem. HTC only published the OTA from 1.xx.401.x to 2.41.401.3 and from 1.xx.401.x to 2.41.401.4. However, there's no OTA from 2.41.401.3 to 2.41.401.4 which means there's no suitable signed firmware package published by HTC. I depend on HTC's OTA releases as there's no way to...