• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by krazyko

1. K

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android v7.11 [hammerhead]

Awesome... Thanks for the update. I just noticed that Magisk fails the check now. I did a clean install and the same thing. Is this something new?
  2. K

I did a clean flash and the same thing happened. I looked at the gapps install log and I was short about 7200 (bytes I'm guessing).
  3. K

Just tried installing this version with nano gapps. I am getting an error 70 indicating that I don't have enough space. Is the 1.5GB system partition size no longer big enough? What system partition size should we be using? Thanks.
  4. K

Face unlock works well. Thanks for the quick July updates.
  5. K

Repartition? Does that mean the 1.5G is no longer good enough and we need to bump it up to 2? And with that being the case we can't dirty flash?
  6. K

That is the correct place to enable the icon for the status bar and mine works fine after finally fixing my bluetooth crashing issue. Make sure you have your /persist/bluetooth/.bdaddr file.
  7. K

I don't know about the headphone jack issue but for the screen rotation one... You will want to delete the sensors folder found in /persist. Reboot the phone and that should do it.
  8. K

Post [REPARTITION] Nexus 5 Repartition [HAMMERHEAD] [16GB/32GB] [UA TWRP]

Hi z3DD3r, I set my phone back to stock and then started the whole process over again. When I was back at stock there was no bluetooth or wifi folders. Is there a way to get these files from somewhere or create them when I'm back at stock?
  9. K

OK. Thank you. I'll continue to try different ROMs then. ---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ---------- Hello z3DD3r. My /persist directory is empty. I guess this could be the root of my problem. How do i go about restoring the backup file from my...
  10. K

No Bluetooth MAC address Hi. I have made a backup of the persist.img file on my computer but how do I get the Bluetooth MAC address back on my phone? If I go back to the Stock ROM my Bluetooth is fine but once I get to Android 10 I have no Bluetooth address. I've checked with the...
  11. K

Did you verify that the root filesystem is 1.5GB? From TWRP.... 3. To be sure that repartition went well I enclose loging zip. Flash it after repartition (when device reboots into TWRP). It won't modify anything only generates a partition.log in root of internal storage and outputs your...
  12. K

Awesome. Thank you. :good:
  13. K

Thank you guys for the hard work. I have no navigation keys with this build :( so I had to revert back to build 6.1. I am also wondering when you might get the Bluetooth from not constantly crashing.
  14. K

KNOWN ISSUES You tell me. Ack!!! Bluetooth keeps crashing. Anyone else having this problem? I've done a clean install. Thanks in advance..