• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by KreGgiants

1. K

Post Google camera 7.1 on play store

Got it! Thank you
  2. K

Thread Google camera 7.1 on play store

Hello, I can't see the 7.1 version on the Play Store. I have the 6.3... version and there's no option to update it. I'm on Android 10 so what am I missing? Thanks
  3. K

Post [S7/S7 Edge][OneUI Pie][JetBlackUI][15-Jan-2020][v20] LightROM

I'll check it next week when I have access to my computer then. I saw, though, on this thread, someone having what seems like the same issue when installing ccleaner, avast and greenify. I'll see if those run good with me. EDIT: CCleaner worked good
  4. K

I'm trying to use the ExpressVPN app with this ROM, but the app crashes when the app says that my "device will ask permission to complete the setup" and I hit ok. So basically it does not show me the settings app, just hangs and crashes. I tested the app in another phone and in this phone...
  5. K

You got it rooted? I tried before with a TWRP not compatible to my cellphone and it flashed the ROM, but Magisk did not get installed and the system was not rooted... Don't know if that's your case though.
  6. K

There was an app for S7 that turned the physical home button into a capacitive button using the fingerprint sensor. Was called easyhome (I think they changed the name to "Fingertouch"). It was quite useful, but it does not work with this ROM, due to being on a unsupported Android version (I...
  7. K

I confirm that the v11 is link is not working. May someone upload a new one, please?
  8. K

Post [S7/S7 Edge][Oreo][05-Apr-2020][v50] LightROM

I confirm that the link for the v11 is not working anymore :( anyone could upload a new link please?
  9. K

Post LG Optimus L5 E610

Don't know if anybody also reckoned this on CM 10.1, but NFC can't be disabled. My e612 does not have NFC so it's useless... and problem is it's eating the most of my battery, 39%. Anyone knows if there is a way to turn off NFC or if it's a bug still on the CM10.1 for our device?
  10. K

Post LG Optimus L5 E610

Tried installing CM10.1 after installing the v20 baseband on v10 room, but now I get stuck on the animated logo from CyanogenMod... Tried to enter the hard reset, tried many different combination of buttons, but none work. Can only enter CMW. I did wipe everything, cache, delvik and data. :(
  11. K

Post LG Optimus L5 E610

Yeah, just reflashing v10 at this very moment. Gonna try install v20 baseband directly through cmw and then cm10.1. For this I should just load the .zip files on the internal memory, open cmw and hit install from zip file, right?
  12. K

Post LG Optimus L5 E610

But how about it now? Can I exit download mode without having to reflash v10 again?
  13. K

Post LG Optimus L5 E610

I have CM 10 and I wanted to upgrade to CM 10.1. Thing is, when I try to update my phone to v20d, I am getting a wParam = 100, lParam = 500 on the KDZ Updater. Tried many things already, but can't seem to get past this error and can't upgrade to jelly bean, so I can put on the CM 10.1. I am...
  14. K

Post [L5][E610/E612] Discussion thread for Official CM10 Nightlies

May someone tell me where I can download the overclock kernel for the latest CM10 nightly? I seem to have overlooked the link for it, can't find it. Thanks.
  15. K

Post [L5][E610/E612] Discussion thread for Official CM10 Nightlies

2 things: 1. I have the 19th of May CM10 installed just saw they release a 26th of May and now a 2nd of June nightlies. Do you think I should update it to the new one? What was the changelog for this newest one? 2. Is there a way to install new CM nightlies without wiping everything from the...