Recent content by kreso75

1. K

Post Question Screen protector

I put some protection from Mobile Outfitters on the outer (smaller) screen. So far I replaced it 3 times since installation due to some dust and wrong installation. Now it is OK. Regarding inner screen, I'm not sure if there should go any protection. If the original inner screen is starting to...
  2. K

Post General V2 died

It is a service that is handling both Honor and Huawei devices (located in Zagreb, Croatia).
  3. K

Post General V2 died

I copied photos over to my archive few days ago, as I usually do together with backups via MyPhoneExplorer (mostly for SMS and call logs). Contacts and calendar I have on Nextcloud, so the only struggle was migrating banking and token apps to my spare phone. I would say that luckily the phone...
  4. K

Thread General V2 died

Hi all! Just wanted to share that my Honor Magic V2 unexpectedly died yesterday overnight. In the morning there was no alarm, so I almost oversleep. Checking my V2, it was turned off, despite I put it on charger before going to sleep. The device is starting to boot when I reconnect the...
  5. K

Thread Question Case with wireless charge

Hi! I find that I miss wireless charging in my Honor Magic V2. I found "reverse wireless charge receiver" that enables this (through provided USB-C), but it would be better that it is a part of a case. Did anyone found something like that, a case with integrated wireless reverse charger...
  6. K

Post General Debloating the Honor Magic V2 Global Rom

Where did you buy Magic Pen?
  7. K

Post Question Enable call recording

I would say that my phone uses Honor dialer, although there is no "about" that would confirm that. In Settings->App I see that the Phone app is version 14.0.1.320. Regarding the APK, I downloaded it from XDA forum...
  8. K

Post Question Enable call recording

There is also a newer version of Call recorder 15.0.0. It works with my global Honor Magic V2 on MagicOS 7.2, but I have manually start call recording when the call is started.
  9. K

Post General Got the Honor Magic V2

My global version has place for 2 physical nano SIM's. Somewhere in the settings I saw option that 2nd SIM could also be eSIM. I guess that activating eSIM disables 2nd physical SIM.
  10. K

Post Question Do not update to MUI14, if you use Outlook/Teams with Company Portal

Thanks! I use only Outlook and Teams, installed it along with Company Portal, and needed to install exact the same version mentioned above and is working now. My device is Xiaomi Ultra 12S with V14.0.5.0.
  11. K

Post How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][thor] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12S Ultra

For me the solution was to downgrade back to V14.0.2.0 via fastboot (update, not factory reset).
  12. K

Post Question Problem with Revolut

I have also raised a ticket with Revolut (it is working on my old device, Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra).
  13. K

Post Question Problem with Revolut

Hi! Did anyone got news regarding non working Revolut? I have xiaomi.eu ROM and the same error after trying to upload my selfie...
  14. K

Post How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][star/mars] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11 Pro / Ultra

Yep, it seems that I will have to wait too, despite excitement that I got my device today. And I don't want to do the migration from my old phone twice.
  15. K

Post How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][star/mars] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11 Pro / Ultra

In the description of the video it says "This Tool Is outdated Now , it's not working anymore", pointing to another video with supposedly new modded tool, which then points to official MI Unlock tool...